Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

tb - Destiny's Child interview while allegedly "high"

Featured Replies

 

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

Beyonce about the interview:

 

Quote

‘I still love whales. And I love being in the ocean,’ Beyonce replied.

 

‘And that video was after a 16-hour press day. Not marijuana!!’

 

And there you have it, Bey, Kelly and Michelle were simply tired, guys.

x

 

iconic :dies:

the way michelle says “black panther” and then makes that face :ahh: bey and kelly’s reaction :ahh:

Michelle: And when they step, they step better than I do.

B: Graceful!

 

:rip:

"I've loved whales since I was a little girl"

 

"...She wants to touch one one day"

 

[that stare]

 

:bibliahh:

 

This is me after eating my freshly baked homemade brownie edibles. Takes like 6-7 hours to make including washing dishes and wrapping it carefully to store in the fridge. A classic treat that can't be beat I'm afraid. A classic treat that is about 12 pieces which can be be further sliced by cutting each piece into 4 pieces. Even such a small bite is sufficient for the behaviour responsible in this video. But of course they were 'overworked' and 'sleep deprived'. My guess is they accidentally ate Bey's dad his stache and are unaware they were high in this video.

Edited by SharGaga

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.