Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Twenty One Pilots - "Overcompensate"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 63
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We are so ******* BACK. This mans MIND is INSANE lmfao. Shat on Scaled & Icy in 4 minutes. Literally SHAT on it. Blurryface + TRENCH?! Tyler Joseph coming to save lives again, I fear. FUCKINGGGGGG

  • terrorblade
    terrorblade

    starts off strong but falls apart instantly when the actual song comes in

  • Ew

We are so ******* BACK. This mans MIND is INSANE lmfao. Shat on Scaled & Icy in 4 minutes. Literally SHAT on it. Blurryface + TRENCH?! Tyler Joseph coming to save lives again, I fear. FUCKINGGGGGGG BANGERRRRR.

This was really good :clap3: 

But I'm so lost on their lore :rip: What is Trench? who is Clancy? I only remember Blurryface and Nico

 

I think if I was updated on their lore I'd like it even better, lemme pull up some Reddit lore threads nnn

When they said "Welcome back to Trench" :WAP:

 

I'm not gonna lie, I expected more after that line but still way more interested on this new album than Scaled and Icy.

Came in with low expectations after the last album, but… wow, this is actually so good! :alexz:Their best song in years tbh. I love the bandito part at the start, that was kinda my favorite part of the whole Trench album.

1 hour ago, illia said:

This was really good :clap3: 

But I'm so lost on their lore :rip: What is Trench? who is Clancy? I only remember Blurryface and Nico

 

I think if I was updated on their lore I'd like it even better, lemme pull up some Reddit lore threads nnn

Just watch this: 

 

 

 

10 minutes ago, Rih On The Brain said:

Just watch this: 

 

 

 

Omg thank you! This was very short and very informative at the same time

starts off strong but falls apart instantly when the actual song comes in:rip:

  • ATRL Administrator

Holy shit this is so good on first listen! If this is just the start, Clancy is going to be awesome!

I like it, is more experimental less pop compared to their last album

I'm happy they seem to have found their image and sound again after the last album. I understood it was a concept album but it just didn't seem to fit. 

 

This song is great :jamming:

  • ATRL Moderator

LET'S FREAKING GO! 

 

WELCOME BACK TO TRENCH :wanda:I was QUAKING

Had to bust out my Vessel, Blurryface and Trench vinyl yesterday :jamming: beyond excited for Clancy

The intro up until 1:30 is just so so good. Trench is my 2nd fave album (after Vessel) and being back for the conclusion of the story is so exciting!! 

Definitely grew more on me. Still iffy on the beat switch up after the Bandito part but once it passes that quick moment I’m on board again. Also didn’t notice Spanish was also spoken in the beginning :eek: (Along with the French)

The intro is truly the best part, but I'm kinda so hooked on this now :katie2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.