CXLOE - 'Shiny New Thing'

sam.teas

Finally :clap3:

The artwork is cute 

Pretty artwork [2] :soda:

I hope this was worth the years of waiting we should have had an album sooo long ago, expecting nothing but perfection :smitten:

Girl what is CXLOE? I’m over it already :gaycat7:

• Like 1

Just now, Brikenbur said:

Girl what is CXLOE? I’m over it already :gaycat7:

CHLOE

AOTY is here. New Trick, Soft Rock and Close deserved to be on the tracklist though 

• Like 1

dude why are these artists thinking it’s so forward thinking to replace a letter of their name with X :weeps: it’s so tired at this point lmfaooo

half of the tracklist has been released already :rip: hoping in the strength of the upcoming tracks, specially the title track, because the last single isn't it

AHHHHH yesss

CXLOE queen I know you're reading this! not too late to scrap Flight Risk and replace it with your best song Out Of Body :foxaylove2:

CXLOE if you're reading this just wanted to say you should give us more tracks because you already released half of the album.  We need more content. Idc if its more singles etc. As long as we get more songs that's all that matters.

Maybe you can even release a deluxe edition some time :chick1:

ATRL loves you XOX :coffee2:

Drag us Queen :clap3:

We don’t deserve you :heart:

• Like 1

CXLOE queen I know you're reading this! not too late to scrap Flight Risk and replace it with your best song Feel the Burn :foxaylove2:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

CXLOE queen I know you're reading this! not too late to scrap Flight Risk and replace it with your best song Feel the Burn :foxaylove2:

CXLOE!!! PLS!!!! WERE BEGGINGGG:superman:

where is the tracklist? I don't see it.

I love "Till The Wheels Fall Off", "Flight Risk" and "Cheating on Myself", hope they're on it. my favorite song from her is still "12 Steps" though.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

uhhh, NO

2 minutes ago, lipes said:

where is the tracklist? I don't see it.

I love "Till The Wheels Fall Off", "Flight Risk" and "Cheating on Myself", hope they're on it. my favorite song from her is still "12 Steps" though.

All singles she released since Till the Wheels Fall Off are on the tracklist, 7 new songs on the album

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

All singles she released since Till the Wheels Fall Off are on the tracklist, 7 new songs on the album

thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.