CXLOE - 'Shiny New Thing'

sam.teas

Incredible dark pop album, the new Tove Lo I fear :clap3:

I need each and everyone of you to beg her to release this song, sounds like an enormous summer smash

Can't stop listening to the title track :WAP: 

14 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

I need each and everyone of you to beg her to release this song, sounds like an enormous summer smash

omg it's from 2022 i-

I had more time to digest the album tracks and I'm really loving it more and more.

At first ngl I thought the tracks were a little underwhelming but now I get it :clap3:

This and What a Devastating Turn of Events having a mother-off at the AOTY department :jonnycat: :gaycat6:

Album sounds like if Tove Lo and Allie X had a lovechild. LOVE IT :alexz:

i love the album im glad she finally released it i wish she didnt include flight risk in it its one of my least liked songs from her and i dont like no service either while the rest is all good

huh? I LOVE FLIGHT RISK, like is my fave :skull: thanks god is in!!

my faves are this, till the wheels fall off, you must be crazy too, bad taste, wrong about you (and always loved stretch)

shapeshifter, shiny new thing, cheating on myself and chloe enough are cute

not really diggin half of me (best of these 3 tho), gaslight and no service for now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.