Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Underrated / forgotten pop albums?

Featured Replies

What are some vastly underrated pop albums that are just never talked about anymore that really deserve a wider audience? Let’s discover some gems together.
 

I’ll start:

 

FOOD by Kelis

It got a quiet amount of acclaim when it came out, a really good album that is definitely forgotten:

 

 

The Spirit Room by Michelle Branch

It did decently well when it came out and is acclaimed but I never see it talked about. It’s a masterpiece. Definitely an album to listen to in every pop music lovers life:

 

 

Katharine McPhee's debut album. I never understood why she didn't sell like water with an album full of bops

 

I truly do not get the hate for Madame X. I think it is marvelous. 

Tegan & Sara’s Heartthrob is a flawless pop album and ought to be as revered as Emotion. 

5 hours ago, constantinople said:

Katharine McPhee's debut album. I never understood why she didn't sell like water with an album full of bops

 

Omg yes.

 

Plus this BOOP:

:jonny6::jonny3::jonny5:

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.