Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Celine was singing while backstage at the Grammys!!

Featured Replies

I would have given my first born to have been there.  
 

One of my biggest regrets in life is not being born earlier so that I could see her live.  

Edited by byzantium

I hope she performs again, i've never seen her live, and it would be a HUGE cultural loss for the world if she never did :dancehall3:

13 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I would have given my first born to have been there.  
 

One of my biggest regrets in life is not being born earlier so that I could see her live.  

I wish I was my current age in the 90s.

 

Imagine getting to see prime Mariah, Whitney, Madonna, Celine, Janet live :rip: 

 

those lucky old f-words like @Rocket

She mentioned in one of the videos she posted back when the diagnosis was made public that the disease was affecting her singing voice but these videos show she still got it!

She obviously can’t take performing as she used to, but I hope that just like her canadian counterpart Joni Mitchell (who they said would never sing again after an aneurysm and just did two days ago at the Grammy stage), she’s able to grace us all with her voice for a special moment again 

Queen. I got so emotional seeing her at the GRAMMYs this weekend. She's my favorite female vocalist ever.:heart:

An actual legend with indisputable talent. We love to see it.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.