Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Adele in Munich | Weekend 2 (08-09 August)

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

why is the stage not on the center?? 

It is? spacer.png

  • Replies 413
  • Views 32.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Goodluck to the 300k winners of the hunger games 

  • What a nightmare, how can people enjoy like that 

  • God, looking at that stage setup and the impending doom of being around 80k people makes me want to hate stanning these ultrasuccessful legends like Adele and Pink. The prices are becoming unbearable,

6 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

It is? spacer.png

these not the seats?

21 hours ago, campelo said:

I don't if it's true the prices or the ma

spacer.png

 

I got my tickets fo the 14th I'm so excited I'm gonna see Adele for the first time

I got the wrong tickets lol. Wanted anything Block A and ended up by mistake with Block C :deadbanana2:

 

Do you guys think these would resell fast? Wondering if I ask a friend to try to get the right tix and I try to resell mine when it is available at Ticketmaster. 

16 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

It is? spacer.png

I think Supertiffany meant something like the round/360-degree stage that was in Adele's 2017 stadium shows, you know

 

9 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

these not the seats?

 

And yeah, that is the seating map. It's just upside down

 

it's not a stadium really, so it would not be possible to put the main stage in the middle of the audience, but that circle-shaped runway will allow Adele to walk to the middle of the audience still

 

And you bet the video screens on the main stage are gonna be huge

1 hour ago, supertiffany said:

these not the seats?

 

Yeah same as the render, it’s in the center 

1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

I think Supertiffany meant something like the round/360-degree stage that was in Adele's 2017 stadium shows, you know

 

And yeah, that is the seating map. It's just upside down

 

it's not a stadium really, so it would not be possible to put the main stage in the middle of the audience, but that circle-shaped runway will allow Adele to walk to the middle of the audience still

 

And you bet the video screens on the main stage are gonna be huge

 

 

yeah because the center main stage like before will make it much better for those whose seats are in the corner

 

exactly so those screens should be really gigantic! 

 

 

I can't buy ticket anymore for all dates. Been trying for 5 minutes to click on all dates.

Are they sold out? :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Donquizote said:

I can't buy ticket anymore for all dates. Been trying for 5 minutes to click on all dates.

Are they sold out? :deadbanana4:

I think the presale for the first 8 dates is closed now.

Finally got in.

Only VIP tickets are available and it costs 1000++ euros :rip: :deadbanana4: Ticket prices are so outrageous.

 

Yeah I believe she will gross >20M per show now.

Edited by Donquizote
edit

49 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

Finally got in.

Only VIP tickets are available and it costs 1000++ euros :rip: :deadbanana4: Ticket prices are so outrageous.

 

Yeah I believe she will gross >20M per show now.

Yeah 20M is doable without question. It'll be closer to 25M I imagine

2 hours ago, Donquizote said:

Finally got in.

Only VIP tickets are available and it costs 1000++ euros :rip: :deadbanana4: Ticket prices are so outrageous.

 

Yeah I believe she will gross >20M per show now.

The most expensive vip was 722, not saying it’s not insane cause it is but where did you find a 1000 one? 
 

 

5 hours ago, Gaia said:

Ugh I didn’t know presale was today and missed it :skull: 

You can still try to see if there's something left. There's supposed to be Ticketmaster pre-sale at 2pm CET that I guess anyone could enter

13 hours ago, VeronicaElectronica said:

I got the wrong tickets lol. Wanted anything Block A and ended up by mistake with Block C :deadbanana2:

 

Do you guys think these would resell fast? Wondering if I ask a friend to try to get the right tix and I try to resell mine when it is available at Ticketmaster. 

Yes it would resell fast, especially right now

7 hours ago, Donquizote said:

Finally got in.

Only VIP tickets are available and it costs 1000++ euros :rip: :deadbanana4: Ticket prices are so outrageous.

 

Yeah I believe she will gross >20M per show now.

 

6 hours ago, Liafen said:

Yeah 20M is doable without question. It'll be closer to 25M I imagine

That’s literally 200M+ with these 10 shows alone, Adele could give Taylor an run of her money if she did full scale stadium tour :rip:

I'm so jealous of the European Daydreamers.

 

When will Adele ever tour Asia? Come to Singapore, queen!! :giraffe:

There's gonna be another pre-sale opportunity in an hour from now!

 

No registration required

https://www.ticketmaster.de/artist/adele-tickets/35418

 

2pm CET, so yeah, 1 hour to go

6 hours ago, Yog said:

 

That’s literally 200M+ with these 10 shows alone, Adele could give Taylor an run of her money if she did full scale stadium tour :rip:

It could be be $250M even :penguin:

because the average ticket price is closer to 300 euros than 200 really, and that's even more in dollars
 

and I think the fact that Adele is doing Munich means that she's willing/ open to go anywhere, if the price is right

1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

There's gonna be another pre-sale opportunity in an hour from now!

 

No registration required

https://www.ticketmaster.de/artist/adele-tickets/35418

 

2pm CET, so yeah, 1 hour to go

But are there new tickets available or what 

 

Cause 3 hours ago i checked all the dates and without queue there were only the vip / platinum ... and now there are like 50-70k queue 🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

But are there new tickets available or what 

 

Cause 3 hours ago i checked all the dates and without queue there were only the vip / platinum ... and now there are like 50-70k queue 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, i guess. They probably reserved a certain amount of tickets for today's sale

 

Now it says "limited availability" on most dates, even on the VIP packages

 

I wish they would tell us how many tickets have been sold and how much is the gross :gaycat5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.