Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Do you own a Stanley Cup?

Featured Replies

No I just have a generic water bottle that I can bring everywhere. The Stanley Cups kinda serve hag teacher that hates teaching cup

  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BionicWooHoo
    BionicWooHoo

    Ew not the Genocide x Stanley’s collab 

  • Not me coming in here wondering why you’d ever ask a forum of gays if they have the NHL championship trophy   ot: no I don’t have one. They’re gigantic and overpriced 

  • BletaRexher
    BletaRexher

    I’m not a passive aggressive nurse, so no.

Funny enough, my homegirl just sent me this for Christmas. I'll be trying it out for the first time this week.

On 12/24/2023 at 2:17 AM, ThousandMiles said:

I’m Australian and we all use Frank Green’s 

The clear plastic isn't bad looking. But those are more expensive and uglier that the Stanley. 

 

OT: I personally leaning on getting an Owala Tumblr without a handle or the Stanley iceflow 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.