Madonna fell during Hung Up performance.

Sweetestsecret

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• readytowind

• GlamSlam

• Chris

• tiagol88

Dr. Alexander

I can’t believe her and Angela Bassett are the same age :rip:

Let me keep my next comment to myself 

• Haha 12
  • Thumbs Down 17

“I’m so high, I think i love you” please someone tell me that’s part of the show bc it’s all very embarrassing. And i love her so much but this ain’t it. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

15 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

This is so creepy for whatever reason..

The fans don't want to hear it but Madonna is not free, atleast not in the way that she was able to convey in the old days. She doesn't need to "disappear" for being old but she should also allow herself to age and reinvent the show and not feel obligated to match what she was doing 20, 30 years ago. Sometimes holding onto our past selves is a prison of its own.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

The haters sit and talk **** with no money spent. I figure their favorites can't move but retire at her age. Im sure their favorites shows suck and will be boring as hell. Even some younger girls shows are just ****. They can only  wish as good as madonna shows.

Edited by readytowind
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

She probably saw all the empty seats and got tired from starting the show so late.

What a messy show. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

I have no problem with Madonna being sexual at this age. It's always been her thing and she won't change just because of aging. No one expects her to tour an orchestral version of her music or just perform her ballads, etc

BUT I don't agree with how the production has been done for this tour. It's not a good idea to have those young dancers groping and touching her, especially while doing aggressive choreo with hair and body. It's a recipe for an accident and she can hurt herself. Reminder that her fall during the BRITs was also caused because of a dancer. She can and should feel free, but she shouldnt risk harming herself over it. I'd have staged the dancers in a separate area and have her more isolated doing the vocal work and less straining moves with only hands and posing. We can see that she's having a hard time controling her breathe and none of these songs are vocally challenging. Knowing Madge she probably wants to be with the dancers and giving her best physical choreo work, but she could have definitely benefit from letting them carry the visual spectacle while she just performs her legendary hits.

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

I have no problem with Madonna being sexual at this age. It's always been her thing and she won't change just because of aging. No one expects her to tour an orchestral version of her music or just perform her ballads, etc

BUT I don't agree with how the production has been done for this tour. It's not a good idea to have those young dancers groping and touching her, especially while doing aggressive choreo with hair and body. It's a recipe for an accident and she can hurt herself. Reminder that her fall during the BRITs was also caused because of a dancer. She can and should feel free, but she shouldnt risk harming herself over it. I'd have staged the dancers in a separate area and have her more isolated doing the vocal work and less straining moves with only hands and posing. We can see that she's having a hard time controling her breathe and none of these songs are vocally challenging. Knowing Madge she probably wants to be with the dancers and giving her best physical choreo work, but she could have definitely benefit from letting them carry the visual spectacle while she just performs her legendary hits.

Sis the dancers are not about to jump her. :deadbanana4: She fell during the Brit awards because of a wardrobe malfunction, not a dancer. 

Madonna is fine. Only thing I agree with is that i wanted a different artistic direction for this tour.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.