Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Devin's Hot Rhythmic

Featured Replies

I see you're into Doja's album. She turns me off but Jealous Type is a good song... I've been thinking on whether giving Vie a chance or not.

 

Did you listen to Here For It All? Thoughts?

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Devins Hot Rhythmic 2024 YEAR-END CHART   1. Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us 2. 21 Savage ft. Travis Scott & Metro Boomin - née-nah 3. Kanye West, Ty Dolla Sign, Playboi Cart

  • 2025 YEAR END REPORT Kendrick Lamar ft. SZA - luther THEY. - Blu Moon Leon Thomas - NOT FAIR Lil Durk ft. Jhené Aiko - Can't Hide It Kehlani - Folded Ella Mai - Little Things Beyoncé - II HANDS

  • WEEK: 05.25.2025 - 05.31.2025   01       THEY. - Blu Moon ●       Peak Position: 1 [2x] / Weeks: 3   02       Lil Durk ft. Jhené Aiko - Can't Hide It ●       Peak Posit

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

I see you're into Doja's album. She turns me off but Jealous Type is a good song... I've been thinking on whether giving Vie a chance or not.

 

Did you listen to Here For It All? Thoughts?

:deadbanana:

 

despite the mixed reviews, i enjoyed vie.  the production got me into the album. so i would suggest giving it a stream!

 

5 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

Did you listen to Here For It All? Thoughts?

ofc i come from a family of lambs. i knew before it wasnt gonna be a smash bc she past her prime, but i like the album. its very chill smoke lounge-esque. 

 

only songs i dislike r sugar sweet & that confetti bs.

 

5 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

Also I wonder what got you banned :deadbanana2: Did Swifties get you?

first ban: yes

second ban: was a monster fuming over a comment they took the wrong way. :rip:

Welcome back!!!

 

And right with one of my favs off Vie on top: Couples Therapy :jonny5:

Love to see Tears rising, but I have to ask a question: Where is Olivia Dean? If you don't know her, check her out! I feel like you might some songs by her like Man I Need, Loud (very Yebba coded), So Easy (To Fall in Love) or Close Up

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

but I have to ask a question: Where is Olivia Dean? If you don't know her, check her out! I feel like you might some songs by her like Man I Need, Loud (very Yebba coded), So Easy (To Fall in Love) or Close Up

ykw u the fifth person to mention ms olivia. ima tune into her new album some time this week! :eli:

The Kid Laroi :heart:  and yess I've really enjoyed Doja's new album :jonny5:

Doja is slaying with multiple songs  :clap3:

 

out of body :jamming: is an unexpected bop from Khalid 

Doja taking over :heart2: Album's been in heavy rotation since being released

 

Great debuts by Kali Uchis, Leon Thomas, Tame Impala and Tyler, The Creator :flame:

Couples Therapy and Happy top 2 :heart2: Hope "Make It Up" can join them in the top 3 next week!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

spacer.png

 

WEEK: 10.12.2025 - 10.18.2025

 

01       Kehlani - Folded 

▲       Peak Position: 1 [2x] / Weeks: 14

 

02       Bryson Tiller - Star Signs 

▲       Peak Position: 2 / Weeks: 2

 

03       Doja Cat - Couples Therapy

▼       Peak Position: 1 [1x] / Weeks: 3

 

04       Ella Mai - Tell Her 

▲       Peak Position: 4 / Weeks: 6

 

05       Teyana Taylor ft. Lucky Daye - Hard Part

▲       Peak Position: 4 / Weeks: 7

 

06       Isaiah Falls ft. Alex Isley - JUST A DREAM

▲       Peak Position: 6 / Weeks: 2

 

07       Ari Lennox - Vacancy 

▲       Peak Position: 7 / Weeks: 3

 

08       Givēon - STRANGERS

▲       Peak Position: 8 / Weeks: 4

 

09       Kali Uchis ft. Mariah The Scientist - Pretty Promises

▲       Peak Position: 9 / Weeks: 2

 

10       Khalid - out of body

▲      Peak Position: 10 / Weeks: 3

 

11       Leon Thomas - Just How You Are

▲      Peak Position: 11 / Weeks: 2

 

12       Amber Mark ft. Anderson .Paak - Don't Remind Me

●      Peak Position: 12 / Weeks: 1

 

13       Chris Brown ft. Bryson Tiller - It Depends

▼      Peak Position: 3 / Weeks: 8

 

14       Josh Levi ft. FLO - CRASH OUT

●      Peak Position: 14 / Weeks: 1

 

15       Lady Gaga - Can't Stop The High

▼      Peak Position: 4 / Weeks: 5

 

16       Tame Impala - Dracula 

▲      Peak Position: 16 / Weeks: 2

 

17       Tyler, The Creator - Sugar On My Tongue

▲      Peak Position: 17 / Weeks: 2

 

18      dvsn - Excited

▲      Peak Position: 11 / Weeks: 5

 

19       Mariah Carey - I Won't Allow It

▼      Peak Position: 12 / Weeks: 3

 

20      Mariah The Scientist - Rainy Days 

▲      Peak Position: 8 / Weeks: 4

 

21       Sabrina Carpenter - Tears 

▼      Peak Position: 1 [3x] / Weeks: 6

 

22      Brent Faiyaz - peter pan. 

▲      Peak Position: 9 / Weeks: 9

 

23      Bryson Tiller - I Need Her

▼      Peak Position: 4 / Weeks: 2

 

24      Doja Cat - Happy 

▼      Peak Position: 2 / Weeks: 3

 

25      HAIM - Relationships

●      Peak Position: 17 / Weeks: 4

 

DROPOUTS:

† Doja Cat - Make It Up

† Doja Cat - Cards

† The Kid Laroi - HOW DOES IT FEEL?

 

LEGEND: 

▲ Increase

▼ Decrease

● New Entry

● Re-Entry

● No Change

 

THANKS: @Armani. @Kristie Kuwa @worldwide angel @Hyune @Green @Ricardo505 @Graduation @romiskes @ChooseyLover 

 

@Kristie Kuwa - streamed olivia dean and it was pretty good. expect an entry on the next one. :eli:

@ChooseyLover - i tag responders so lmk if u cool w being tagged i dont wanna be mad annoying lol. 

I'm definitely cool with it. I wanna see how Kehlani's new single performs next week (hopefully? not sure when it comes out) too. :mandown:

Yay at I Won't Allow It and the Josh Levi & FLO collab (which I haven't checked yet) making a cute appearance. :clap3:

Edited by ChooseyLover

Folded is one of my favorite songs of the year... love to see it at No. 1!

 

Amber Mark debuting :heart2: Just As You Are, Dracula climbing :worship:

Oh the Doja domination... I still haven't heard the album (or any of her albums :skull:) but tbh I've heard snippets of Vie and it sounds like something I'd at least partially enjoy. I'll likely get to it some day... although I'm not in any rush. :fan: out of body from Khalid is cute, not as strong as the lead single to me.

 

10/12~ Relationships back once again :heart2: Can't Stop the High still here :date: Will get into Amber Mark's new stuff before the year is over, just not impressed w/ this era. Three Dimensions Deep was soooo good and none of the new singles have come close to those levels.

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

spacer.png

 

WEEK: 10.19.2025 - 10.25.2025

 

01       Doja Cat - Couples Therapy

▲       Peak Position: 1 [2x] / Weeks: 4

 

02       Bryson Tiller - Star Signs 

●       Peak Position: 2 / Weeks: 3

 

03       Givēon - STRANGERS

▲       Peak Position: 3 / Weeks: 5

 

04       Kehlani - Folded

▼       Peak Position: 1 [2x] / Weeks: 15

 

05       Khalid - out of body

▲       Peak Position: 5 / Weeks: 4

 

06       Olivia Dean - Loud

●       Peak Position: 6 / Weeks: 1

 

07       Ella Mai - Tell Her

▼       Peak Position: 4 / Weeks: 7

 

08       Muni Long - Delulu

●       Peak Position: 8 / Weeks: 1

 

09       Elmiene - Useless (Without You)

●       Peak Position: 9 / Weeks: 3

 

10       Teyana Taylor ft. Lucky Daye - Hard Part

▼      Peak Position: 4 / Weeks: 8

 

11       Isaiah Falls ft. Alex Isley - JUST A DREAM

▼      Peak Position: 6 / Weeks: 3

 

12       Kali Uchis ft. Mariah The Scientist - Pretty Promises

▼      Peak Position: 9 / Weeks: 3

 

13       Lady Gaga - Can't Stop The High

▲      Peak Position: 4 / Weeks: 6

 

14       Mariah Carey - I Won't Allow It 

▲      Peak Position: 12 / Weeks: 4

 

15       Sabrina Carpenter - Tears 

▲      Peak Position: 1 [3x] / Weeks: 7

 

16       Tyler, The Creator - Sugar On My Tongue

▲      Peak Position: 16 / Weeks: 3

 

17       Ari Lennox - Vacancy 

▼      Peak Position: 7 / Weeks: 4

 

18      Chris Brown ft. Bryson Tiller - It Depends

▼      Peak Position: 3 / Weeks: 9

 

19       Leon Thomas - Just How You Are

▼      Peak Position: 11 / Weeks: 3

 

20      Tame Impala - Dracula 

▼      Peak Position: 16 / Weeks: 3

 

21       Amber Mark ft. Anderson .Paak - Don't Remind Me

▼      Peak Position: 12 / Weeks: 2

 

22      dvsn - Excited 

▼      Peak Position: 11 / Weeks: 6

 

23      HAIM - Relationships

▲      Peak Position: 17 / Weeks: 5

 

24      Josh Levi ft. FLO - CRASH OUT 

▼      Peak Position: 14 / Weeks: 2

 

25      Mariah The Scientist - Rainy Days

▼      Peak Position: 8 / Weeks: 5

 

DROPOUTS:

† Brent Faiyaz - peter pan.

† Bryson Tiller - I Need Her

† Doja Cat - Happy

 

LEGEND: 

▲ Increase

▼ Decrease

● New Entry

● Re-Entry

● No Change

 

THANKS: @ChooseyLover @worldwide angel @Green @Graduation @Hyune @Remmy @Ricardo505 @Armani. 

Look at I Won't Allow It putting up a fight :clap3:Nice to see Delulu too.

I'll pay extra attention to Couples Therapy when I listen to Doja's album :ryan2:

Loud debuting :clap3: TAOL has been on repeat since it dropped

 

Nice to see Khalid in the top five and Doja holding on to No. 1 too :worship:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.