Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

Nothing is going right this era. That boring white vinyl is of no interest to anyone. At least make it a picture disc. 

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 740.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

If not for "Dance the Night" I would be concerned about her career in the US.

 

The next single NEEDS to be a smash.

Twitter dragging Houdini through the mud, oh it was bad for ha…..:dancehall2:

 

this era is truly starting bad...

hope shell serve bops & visuals for 2024

  • ATRL Moderator

This aged so well whew. a BOP 

 

I hope it picks up in January

2 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

This aged so well whew. a BOP 

 

I hope it picks up in January

absolutely! she needs some promo lined up 

32 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

dance the night is better :giraffe:

That'll be the NYE smasher (in addition the Levitating), not Houdini - that's for sure. 

It's doing decently worldwide but jesus christ why is the US not on board with it? It's out on US spotify and apple music :deadbanana2: Thankfully it's #23 on overall radio

 

I'm still hopeful that it picks up after christmas ends, the song is so good it deserves to be successful

20 minutes ago, allforyou said:

It's doing decently worldwide but jesus christ why is the US not on board with it? It's out on US spotify and apple music :deadbanana2: Thankfully it's #23 on overall radio

 

I'm still hopeful that it picks up after christmas ends, the song is so good it deserves to be successful

US always catches on months later. Like when Calm Down was smashing worldwide in 2022 and then in the US it didnt start peaking until summer 2023

  • ATRL Moderator

I got one of her Houdini surprise packages in the mail today :jonny5:

5 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

US always catches on months later. Like when Calm Down was smashing worldwide in 2022 and then in the US it didnt start peaking until summer 2023

Hopefully you're right, an #11 peak is so annoying I really hope it eventually reaches a new peak

56 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I got one of her Houdini surprise packages in the mail today :jonny5:

:duca: what is it? 

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

I got one of her Houdini surprise packages in the mail today :jonny5:

show it!!

Still not tired of it, I hope it gets its justice over the next few months. 

3 hours ago, khalyan said:

I got one of her Houdini surprise packages in the mail today :jonny5:

okay but we actually need to see the package

57 minutes ago, Cheeky said:

Is she performing this on Jimmy Fallon tonight? 

tonight?

3 minutes ago, louvronthebrain said:

tonight?

Pretty sure I'm wrong. A video was posted on IG and I assumed it meant we were getting something tonight.

  • ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, SayIt said:

:duca: what is it? 

 

4 hours ago, louvronthebrain said:

show it!!

 

2 hours ago, Joyride said:

okay but we actually need to see the package

JFIUKrA_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=gr
 

It’s cute! I had no idea they were sending it I just got shipping notification today that something from Warner Music was being delivered today and here it is!

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

 

 

JFIUKrA_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=gr
 

It’s cute! I had no idea they were sending it I just got shipping notification today that something from Warner Music was being delivered today and here it is!

omg i ******* love this congrats!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.