#151 : Raticate

Final Score : 3.3

-

Rated 15

n/a

Rated 0

@wish @Konril

Comments:

1 - Can't believe the somewhat cute purple Rattata evolves into this ugly creature - Ewan Chaos

1 - Filthy filthy vermin - BoyLikeYouSuxx

6  - Since rats in real life live for 2 years tops, apparently Rattata die relatively early too and there is some lore where this is alluded to in the games that a character’s Raticate died? It’s interesting. - AbeHicks

Score Breakdown

Spoiler

2Lf2UjB.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• Canon

• BambiStar

• G.U.Y

Drunk and impatient! Where is #151 reveal miss @Canon!!! 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Just now, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

Drunk and impatient! Where is #151 reveal miss @Canon!!! 

spacer.png

When your speed stat is 100 but mines 101 :bird:

• Haha 6

The spoiler tag glitches on mobile so hard :redface:

Not zeros bring out already :deadbanana4:

Doing arceus work though 

2 minutes ago, Canon said:

6jwzAjx.png

Db4tLvO.png

#151 : Raticate

Final Score : 3.3

-

Rated 15

n/a

Rated 0

@wish @Konril

Comments:

1 - Can't believe the somewhat cute purple Rattata evolves into this ugly creature - Ewan Chaos

1 - Filthy filthy vermin - BoyLikeYouSuxx

6  - Since rats in real life live for 2 years tops, apparently Rattata die relatively early too and there is some lore where this is alluded to in the games that a character’s Raticate died? It’s interesting. - AbeHicks

Score Breakdown

Hide contents

Raticate 3.3 3 3 1 7 5 6 1 6 6 2 6 2 5 5 2 0 1 2 6 7 5 1 6 5 1 6 3 1 4 1 3 2 5 2 2 4 5 1 1 2 7 2 2 3 7 1 0 1 2 4
    Canon Plaidarms PeroxideBlonde LastKiss Jacobdaniel Schami66 Sugrbby666 PMM Hallad173 Flexus theblondesalad Heldenzeit Magickarp Katamari Gourgeist Konril BoyLikeYouSuxx Rune SlowGinFizz Subomie Funnyfatty TaggedGalaxy Euterpe xrosup Touch Pass AbeHicks illWill Love Again panochita By The Water Elevate Almodusa Vroom Vroom G.U.Y PaloSanto -brian differentkindahigh Relampago Ewan Chaos Desire khalyan Bambistar Fevesty Frappucino Hey Dude Chiidish wish Dark Miracles Blue. CBC

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

Not some of you girls wasting your zeros on something that was never going to crack the top 140 anyway

:ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Only gave it a 3 because of early Hyper Fang can be helpful. Other than that, into the Garbaj :cm: 

• Haha 1

ATRL doesnt like vertical text so its gunna bug out, finding a better solution soon :bird:

1 minute ago, panochita said:

spacer.png

The way Gary actually loses his Raticate in the games as well :weeps:, Kanto story low key the best. 

• Like 1

Oh we’re starting now? I’m on my way to the Kim Petras concert so I guess I’ll see a flop tonight while all the flops get eliminated! Win win!

Just now, Relampago. said:

Oh we’re starting now? I’m on my way to the Kim Petras concert so I guess I’ll see a flop tonight while all the flops get eliminated! Win win!

Just #151 tonight as a taste tester. Making and sending graphics to @Hey Dude so he'll do #150 - #141 tomorrow around 2pm EST i believe :bird:I give y'all permission to drag ha if he takes a millennia to reveal pokemon :gaycat4:

Just now, Hey Dude said:

The way Gary actually loses his Raticate in the games as well :weeps:, Kanto story low key the best. 

Yeah, that and the marowak ghost is truly heart breaking. Also Blue was my top rival overall until Nemona, the rest rivals pale on comparison. 

I can do any time after 2pm. We had a lot of folks at around 7pm when I did the poke-types rate so would that be better? We got 12 people now so around that time seems good I think.

• ATRL Moderator

not me having to switch to light mode to read what's happening 

7 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Not too much on the jynx of the pop community!! 

Edited by BoyLikeYouSuxx

Just now, Almodusa said:

Oh not all of our scores being exposed too

spacer.png

No one is safe (even me :bird:). Can't wait for the more spicy reveals. 

I was about to complain that the #151 should be part of the post but turns out I had to turn on light mode to see it (and the Poke’s name & score) 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.