• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• youresotoxic

• Cotton

• Delirious

• cyberpunkgoth

ok I need to sleep cause The Good Place is getting in my brain and I read "What a Chidi Would Do" :deadbanana4:

will listen though!!!

They never fail to deliver a flaw-free ALBUM. A lot of artists could benefit from taking notes.

tumblr_nijarwMTsX1rnigreo1_400.gif

• Like 1

3 days after the comback from the biggest SM group (November 10)??? :rip:

they gonna be overshadowed badly badly so i wish them all the luck i guess :heart:

Cannot wait for Queen of Singing Wendy to bless us with new heavenly vocals! :heart: **** my posse with a rake, mom!

Queens of releasing in Q4 :heart: excited for a full album

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

@youresotoxic King we need you to revive this thread. ATRL needs to see Korean excellence :lakitu:

wait, you're right... kinda forgot about this thread :psyduck: 

lemme fill this thread with more excellence from the queens of kpop :gaycat4:

• Like 1

This is gonna be one of those few k-pop albums we look back on (like the Red, PV, Pink Tape, Reboot) years from now. I can almost taste how excellent this comeback is going to be whew

The visuals are just everything so far. Praying but optimistic the music will match the quality. Their first two albums are a tough act to follow but if we get another incredible project they’re 3/3 for some of the best Kpop albums ever released. I remember getting into them just because their vibe really suited me in 2016 after stanning f(x) and it was only more recently I discovered just how well received their music was and how people sort of agree that their discography is very high quality. Not that I was surprised since they’re my most played kpop group ever. 

I hope it does well, idk much about popularity within Korea but I heard their songs everywhere in Seoul earlier this year (I live in Japan and they’re definitely old news next to Twice and the newer GGs) but with aespa so close (which I’m also excited for) I hope people still give this the attention it will likely deserve. 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.