The Kid Laroi - 'The First Time'

Into The Void

Debut album coming November

Announcement dropping today will update with any new info

Edited by Insanity
  • Like 1

Hope this does well for him. He seems like a nice guy from the interviews and stuff I've seen. And the snippets I've heard have been an improvement from his mixtape; serving versatility and multiple genres.

Hopefully with Harry on a break right now, Columbia pushes him as their Pop boy of the moment and secures him a spot on the main Pop boy roster.

1 hour ago, twink4harry said:

Hope this does well for him. He seems like a nice guy from the interviews and stuff I've seen. And the snippets I've heard have been an improvement from his mixtape; serving versatility and multiple genres.

Hopefully with Harry on a break right now, Columbia pushes him as their Pop boy of the moment and secures him a spot on the main Pop boy roster.

Well see Love Again wasn't a hit for him but with the JK collaboration he was see a hit

1 minute ago, Insanity said:

Well see Love Again wasn't a hit for him but with the JK collaboration he was see a hit

Love Again was a cute top 40 on the Hot 100, and went top 20 at Pop radio, so it did decent. This will definitely outperform. Might even outdo Thousand Miles.

Columbia low key messed up his moment but curious how this will turn out for him

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Columbia low key messed up his moment but curious how this will turn out for him

Yeah, the era has been very on and off, they should've released the album amidst the Thousand Miles hype. But maybe it'll be better quality wise with the new songs he's added. Hopefully this song will smash and get back the hype for the album.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol Columbia really set him up. Why did they think people would wait over 2 years after STAY for his debut album, and then release it with zero big singles in advance. He did like 300 pure sales and predicted to debut #25 :rip:

album is outright outdone all his blueprint (justin/post malone) albums and his EP too, just no single hit material in there and surprise they are supports from casual nonetheless.

he should just go aussie artists route and stay solidifying on triple j and such, the voice gig next...

It’s a shame he is flopping. Bleed, the lead single, is probably the best crafted song released this year and you’ll sleeping on him.

they shouldn’t have released 4 singles back-to-back in the span of the 4 weeks before the album. no time for each one to breathe.

tho i understand the album took time for completion; they should’ve pushed a single or two after april 2023 over the succeeding few months.

tbh, they kind of rushed the promo. should’ve done better. 

Yeah BLEED is his best song :bird:should've released the album when STAY was smashing though

19 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

Yeah BLEED is his best song :bird:should've released the album when STAY was smashing though

Now this is what I call taste :clap3: 

Bleed deserves to smash, it's so sad that it's being completely ignored.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.