Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Twitter tries to create beef between SZA & H.E.R.

Featured Replies

i mean...what if she was tho 

 

its kind of plausible tho not realistic :clack:

"twitter" and it's just that user who is a known OHH spreading that 

If you know the history then YES. It is one-sided :fonso:

I am not gonna post the receipts because its very very long but H.E.R. is a messy heaux and fans have caught on years ago. 

 

 

 

**** it I'm bored

 

Receipts 

 

Other instances of Gabby throwing Shade SZA

spacer.png

 

 

Blocking random SZA fans (that are also her fans):

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

 

I'm not even joking when I say this is the first time that I actually see her face.

1 hour ago, Tcharm said:

I am not gonna post the receipts

 

1 hour ago, Tcharm said:

**** it I'm bored

 

Receipts 

 

Other instances of Gabby throwing Shade SZA

spacer.png

 

 

Blocking random SZA fans (that are also her fans):

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Tcharm said:

**** it I'm bored

 

Receipts 

 

Other instances of Gabby throwing Shade SZA

spacer.png

 

 

Blocking random SZA fans (that are also her fans):

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

 

I mean I have a bunch of ppl on insta blocked bcs of them hating under britney's posts, so it might be from tweets on unrelated things? Like how would this even go was HER just looking for SZA comments and blocking all the positive ones? Make it make sense pls

1 hour ago, Tcharm said:

If you know the history then YES. It is one-sided :fonso:

I am not gonna post the receipts because its very very long but H.E.R. is a messy heaux and fans have caught on years ago. 

 

 

 

I believe you. That HER lady needs to shut it!

1 hour ago, Tcharm said:

**** it I'm bored

 

Receipts 

 

Other instances of Gabby throwing Shade SZA

spacer.png

 

 

Blocking random SZA fans (that are also her fans):

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

 

lol i'm literally one of her few fans she has and she blocked me on twitter too :rip:

 

it's because her twitter used to (or still is?) managed by this callmedollar guy/girl and is very messy

  • Author
1 hour ago, Kiss It Better said:

lol i'm literally one of her few fans she has and she blocked me on twitter too :rip:

 

it's because her twitter used to (or still is?) managed by this callmedollar guy/girl and is very messy

Nnn how did you find out who her social media management was lol

"Twitter" and it's just one account with less likes than the current number of currently active users on ATRL :rip:

  • Author
16 minutes ago, Khal said:

"Twitter" and it's just one account with less likes than the current number of currently active users on ATRL :rip:

Another account posted it but they deleted it, can only see in quotes

 

  • Author
5 hours ago, brraap said:

Her probably found out early that Sza was getting her Grammys

H.E.R only released one song this year lol

22 hours ago, Armani? said:

Nnn how did you find out who her social media management was lol

i found out a while ago, people were talking about it

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.