Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Vanessa White - "Boy 4 Life"

Featured Replies

She's back!

Vanessa White from The Saturdays announces her first new single in six years.

 

 

 

29 minutes ago, theblondesalad said:

She's back!

Vanessa White from The Saturdays announces her first new single in six years.

 

 

 

NOT THIS BRITISH GARBAGE  GARAGE MUSIC !!! I swear ! I'm always rooting for all of them but...hell no .... (also pressed about leigh-anne in case anyone wants to say something)

Finally! All of Vanessa’s solo music was quality, glad she’s giving us some more. Song sounds like a bop.

I second everyone saying we need a Saturdays comeback.

 

More What About Us and Disco Loves and less What Are You Waiting For.

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2023 at 5:24 PM, J Legend X said:

NOT THIS BRITISH GARBAGE  GARAGE MUSIC !!! I swear ! I'm always rooting for all of them but...hell no .... (also pressed about leigh-anne in case anyone wants to say something)

Garage music is great wym, long may this garage comeback last

 

OT really good :clap3:  weird cos I've just been listening to The Sats today

7 minutes ago, Doogle said:

Garage music is great wym, long may this garage comeback last

Go to any British club/gym and you know how they're running this sound into the ground at the moment :rip:

3 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Go to any British club/gym and you know how they're running this sound into the ground at the moment :rip:

I've been abroad since 2021, I'm gutted I'm missing it :lmao: it was like my fave sound as a kid growing up in London

17 hours ago, Doogle said:

Garage music is great wym, long may this garage comeback last

 

OT really good :clap3:  weird cos I've just been listening to The Sats today

It's quite reductive and uninspired... the same beat repeating all the time it's just annoying tbh, but that's just my opinion sis.

This is so good. I never expected her to release anything after such a long time so this is a pleasant surprise. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.