Loreen - "Is It Love"

RideOrDie

2 hours ago, elvenOCEAN said:

Anything in there along the lines of Jupiter Drive or Ride?

Nope :gaycat4: more back to Heal club sounding stuff. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Danai G

• AlexLockhart

• mrmarrero

3 hours ago, elvenOCEAN said:

Anything in there along the lines of Jupiter Drive or Ride?

I didn't think I heard anything similar to ride album but it's more like her previous one 

27 minutes ago, teddytears said:

I didn't think I heard anything similar to ride album but it's more like her previous one 

Thank you.

Heal is great, of course, but I think RIDE was such an excellent lane for her.

One more question; did she record any covers? I remember seeing her perform "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" on multiple occasions two years ago, and it would be a dream come true to see her cover someone like Celine.

Ride was a cute album but I need upbeat songs and energy from her again so this project sounds perfect

I get scared for my life everytime I see this thread getting bumped

34dlDi5-Imgur.thumb.gif.d8c68220d13f7ff2

53 minutes ago, elvenOCEAN said:

Thank you.

Heal is great, of course, but I think RIDE was such an excellent lane for her.

One more question; did she record any covers? I remember seeing her perform "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" on multiple occasions two years ago, and it would be a dream come true to see her cover someone like Celine.

I did not came across this cover in studio quality tbh but you never know 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

I get scared for my life everytime I see this thread getting bumped

34dlDi5-Imgur.thumb.gif.d8c68220d13f7ff2

Im scared of how you guys going to judge this new music 

I need an album already!!!

14 hours ago, Forestboy said:

Nope :gaycat4: more back to Heal club sounding stuff. 

Does this mean that we are going to get less songs like Is It Love? 

12 hours ago, teddytears said:

I think that og fans who have been following her since Heal days will be more than happy.

13 hours ago, teddytears said:

is Dumpster one of the tracks?

Is this album available this year? Because it's really really time for her to drop something I think.

I'm happy she's teasing something at least!

41 minutes ago, kvvvnn said:

Is this album available this year? Because it's really really time for her to drop something I think.

I'm happy she's teasing something at least!

I think that for now she will announce and release a single. Last year she mentioned in plenty of interviews that she will release an album this year. I think that if she will, it will definitely be during the festival season to have a setlist of new songs or autumn, especially if she plans to go on tour again. 

okay! Am I the only one who thinks it's just weird that she has not released a album since Ride? It's not the smartest move to make if you want to keep a audience

• Like 1

And what is worst, there's still no announcement/information or concrete dates about further releases. She teased a song, but we still don't know any details, titles, or if the album would actually out after ESC Performance (seriously, I will be fuming if it's another Spring/Fall mess). It's ok when she's poor indie underground act with 5 loyal fans, but not when she's 2 times Eurovision queen, with decent management team, signed to a big record company. She's a pop star again now, what is she waiting for? Announce the album! Everyone will stream it whether it's good or bad (it cannot be bad anyways). All this wasted opportunity and for what... :toofunny2:

• Like 3

we, the fans, dont understand anything... we just wait.

I do thinks she always has a intention to drop a new album and starts working on it until she doesn't like the sound anymore so she switches to another genre/sound. She has teased a dark album before, there was atlas, there was a paperlight album, there was something around Neon Lights and now we are here. Let's hope she sticks to it for this time and actually releases something, she is so talented it is just a waste to not drop albums.

2 minutes ago, kvvvnn said:

I do thinks she always has a intention to drop a new album and starts working on it until she doesn't like the sound anymore so she switches to another genre/sound. She has teased a dark album before, there was atlas, there was a paperlight album, there was something around Neon Lights and now we are here. Let's hope she sticks to it for this time and actually releases something, she is so talented it is just a waste to not drop albums.

I worry about critics' reaction now, sadly. Because she was very artsy last couple years, especially after RIDE era, and her music got very experimental by that time. ATLAS could be a phenomenal album judging by all live performances and songs she was teasing in 2018-2021. I truly believed she decided to go back to her previous dark Paperlight idea but in a more progressive way. Her pop songs during Paperlight era were always top tier music tho. Just imagine if RIDE had at least a page on Metacritic or something. It's like nobody but fans know about this record and it's such a shame. I honestly believe critics would love it and appreciate it.

I haven't heard new album yet ofc but I hope it's actually her level of quality, and not everything is around 2 minute songs or sounds like everyone else. This is why i'm kinda nervous because I don't want her to lose the spark, but at the same time I'd love to see her famous and successful after all those tough flop years :deadbanana2:

For me Ride was interesting because, who ask for it? lol

that album for me was a waste except for Love Me America and Hate The Way I Love You

1 hour ago, mrmarrero said:

For me Ride was interesting because, who ask for it? lol

that album for me was a waste except for Love Me America and Hate The Way I Love You

I have a complex relationship with Ride. I think it's a cute album, it just wasn't what I was expecting or waiting years for so I was... a bit... disappointed/confused :cries:

• Like 1

I love Ride but I echo what was said above and I don't think it's what anyone was expecting from her. The album has some really great standouts (Ride, Jupiter Drive, Hate The Way I Love You) but she really does shine on an album like Heal. I just want her to get something out before Tattoo overshadows her in the same way Euphoria has done because her team is too incompetent to capitalise on her fame, which honestly, is fleeting... she's way too talented to be reduced to a two-hit-two-time-Eurovision-winner.

• Like 1

I agree, but also, hasn't she switched members inside her team in the last few years? A lot has changed, I wonder how many labels she was signed to, she isn't with BMG anymore too. Maybe that explains why there isn't so much music for the fans.

8 minutes ago, kvvvnn said:

I agree, but also, hasn't she switched members inside her team in the last few years? A lot has changed, I wonder how many labels she was signed to, she isn't with BMG anymore too. Maybe that explains why there isn't so much music for the fans.

Oh there's plenty of music, she just never releases it :deadbanana4:

• 2 weeks later...

I am really sad she didn't include Is It Love in her interval act. I mean, I know it was released more than half a year ago but still...

2 hours ago, Danai G said:

I am really sad she didn't include Is It Love in her interval act. I mean, I know it was released more than half a year ago but still...

Time constraints really. It was Tattoo + an additional song, so obviously they're going to promo the song she dropped the day before. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.