Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Loreen - "Is It Love"

Featured Replies

Ride was a cute album but I need upbeat songs and energy from her again so this project sounds perfect

  • Replies 350
  • Views 32.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I get scared for my life everytime I see this thread getting bumped

 

34dlDi5-Imgur.thumb.gif.d8c68220d13f7ff2

53 minutes ago, elvenOCEAN said:

Thank you.

Heal is great, of course, but I think RIDE was such an excellent lane for her.

 

One more question; did she record any covers? I remember seeing her perform "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" on multiple occasions two years ago, and it would be a dream come true to see her cover someone like Celine.

I did not came across this cover in studio quality tbh but you never know 

12 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

I get scared for my life everytime I see this thread getting bumped

 

34dlDi5-Imgur.thumb.gif.d8c68220d13f7ff2

Im scared of how you guys going to judge this new music 

14 hours ago, Forestboy said:

Nope :gaycat4: more back to Heal club sounding stuff. 

Does this mean that we are going to get less songs like Is It Love? 

12 hours ago, teddytears said:

Im scared of how you guys going to judge this new music 

I think that og fans who have been following her since Heal days will be more than happy.

13 hours ago, teddytears said:

Im scared of how you guys going to judge this new music 

is Dumpster one of the tracks?

Is this album available this year? Because it's really really time for her to drop something I think.

I'm happy she's teasing something at least!

41 minutes ago, kvvvnn said:

Is this album available this year? Because it's really really time for her to drop something I think.

I'm happy she's teasing something at least!

I think that for now she will announce and release a single. Last year she mentioned in plenty of interviews that she will release an album this year. I think that if she will, it will definitely be during the festival season to have a setlist of new songs or autumn, especially if she plans to go on tour again. 

okay! Am I the only one who thinks it's just weird that she has not released a album since Ride? It's not the smartest move to make if you want to keep a audience

And what is worst, there's still no announcement/information or concrete dates about further releases. She teased a song, but we still don't know any details, titles, or if the album would actually out after ESC Performance (seriously, I will be fuming if it's another Spring/Fall mess). It's ok when she's poor indie underground act with 5 loyal fans, but not when she's 2 times Eurovision queen, with decent management team, signed to a big record company. She's a pop star again now, what is she waiting for? Announce the album! Everyone will stream it whether it's good or bad (it cannot be bad anyways). All this wasted opportunity and for what... :toofunny2:

I do thinks she always has a intention to drop a new album and starts working on it until she doesn't like the sound anymore so she switches to another genre/sound. She has teased a dark album before, there was atlas, there was a paperlight album, there was something around Neon Lights and now we are here. Let's hope she sticks to it for this time and actually releases something, she is so talented it is just a waste to not drop albums.

2 minutes ago, kvvvnn said:

I do thinks she always has a intention to drop a new album and starts working on it until she doesn't like the sound anymore so she switches to another genre/sound. She has teased a dark album before, there was atlas, there was a paperlight album, there was something around Neon Lights and now we are here. Let's hope she sticks to it for this time and actually releases something, she is so talented it is just a waste to not drop albums.

I worry about critics' reaction now, sadly. Because she was very artsy last couple years, especially after RIDE era, and her music got very experimental by that time. ATLAS could be a phenomenal album judging by all live performances and songs she was teasing in 2018-2021. I truly believed she decided to go back to her previous dark Paperlight idea but in a more progressive way. Her pop songs during Paperlight era were always top tier music tho. Just imagine if RIDE had at least a page on Metacritic or something. It's like nobody but fans know about this record and it's such a shame. I honestly believe critics would love it and appreciate it.

 

I haven't heard new album yet ofc but I hope it's actually her level of quality, and not everything is around 2 minute songs or sounds like everyone else. This is why i'm kinda nervous because I don't want her to lose the spark, but at the same time I'd love to see her famous and successful after all those tough flop years :deadbanana2:

For me Ride was interesting because, who ask for it? lol

that album for me was a waste except for Love Me America and Hate The Way I Love You

1 hour ago, mrmarrero said:

For me Ride was interesting because, who ask for it? lol

that album for me was a waste except for Love Me America and Hate The Way I Love You

I have a complex relationship with Ride. I think it's a cute album, it just wasn't what I was expecting or waiting years for so I was... a bit... disappointed/confused :cries:

I love Ride but I echo what was said above and I don't think it's what anyone was expecting from her. The album has some really great standouts (Ride, Jupiter Drive, Hate The Way I Love You) but she really does shine on an album like Heal. I just want her to get something out before Tattoo overshadows her in the same way Euphoria has done because her team is too incompetent to capitalise on her fame, which honestly, is fleeting... she's way too talented to be reduced to a two-hit-two-time-Eurovision-winner.

I agree, but also, hasn't she switched members inside her team in the last few years? A lot has changed, I wonder how many labels she was signed to, she isn't with BMG anymore too. Maybe that explains why there isn't so much music for the fans.

8 minutes ago, kvvvnn said:

I agree, but also, hasn't she switched members inside her team in the last few years? A lot has changed, I wonder how many labels she was signed to, she isn't with BMG anymore too. Maybe that explains why there isn't so much music for the fans.

Oh there's plenty of music, she just never releases it :deadbanana4:

  • 2 weeks later...

I am really sad she didn't include Is It Love in her interval act. I mean, I know it was released more than half a year ago but still...

2 hours ago, Danai G said:

I am really sad she didn't include Is It Love in her interval act. I mean, I know it was released more than half a year ago but still...

Time constraints really. It was Tattoo + an additional song, so obviously they're going to promo the song she dropped the day before. 

19 hours ago, Forestboy said:

Time constraints really. It was Tattoo + an additional song, so obviously they're going to promo the song she dropped the day before. 

I really wish they had given her an epic interval act with a medley of Tattoo/Euphoria and Forever. I don't understand why she didn't perform EUPHORIA. Not only was this her first win, it's one of the most iconic European hits too! 

Since Is It Love era has come to an end, can I just say how underrated it was? Sure, it has 60+ million streams but it deserved to become a bigger hit. It got tons of radio play, especially in Netherlands, Belgium, France and Greece but that didn't translate to sales or streams. Most of the streams came from specific countries...

 

I just hope that Is It Love's performance in charts was not one of the reasons why Universal and Loreen parted their ways, it would be unfair for Loreen. 

  • 4 weeks later...

I'm actually surprised that Is It Love has 68m on Spotify, I thought it was very flop. 

 

Ohh why is this woman taking so long to release the album? Even several contestants this year will release their albums before her. :skull:

Edited by Reflektor_Creep

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.