Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Loreen - "Is It Love"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 350
  • Views 32.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I doubt that this is the single Loreen said that will be released in February. It seems like she will be featured on an Olafur song so I don't think it's going to be something from the album. Plus, I doubt that after Is It Love she would go for something less mainstream and radio friendly, I think that the next single will be the song she had teased on livestream some months ago. 

22 hours ago, nathanspears said:

This is starting to do cute numbers in France

It's great that it's doing amazing in France, Belgium and Netherlands. Wish it could do better in other countries too, it's very high on Shazam in countries like Italy, Sweden, Poland or Greece but so far I don't see it in any charts. Hopefully it'll grow more.

 

In my opinion, I think that the release of another radio friendly song could overshadow Is It Love. I think that the next single should be released in late February/early March so Is It Love will grow even more in charts. The song that has been registered (Pin Drop) which apparently is the song that Loreen had teased on a livestream after Eurovision sounds very radio friendly and uplifting so it could overshadow Is It Love. But we'll see. 

 

 

The fact that Loreen is teasing the new collab with Olafur more than she did with Is It Love is kinda funny. 

 

I am very excited for this collaboration. I know that compared to Is It Love it will not do crazy numbers but it'll still be very interesting. 

If they are smart they will release new banger single beginning of May to promote it on ESC finals and then release album right in June to catch the momentum

 

plus release of HEAL on vinyl would be good thing

Edited by mike_int

40 minutes ago, mike_int said:

If they are smart they will release new banger single beginning of May to promote it on ESC finals and then release album right in June to catch the momentum

 

plus release of HEAL on vinyl would be good thing

The momentum is not going to be that big after Eurovision, though, everyone will be focused on the new winner, the other entries etc. And I don't think that Heal will be released on vinyl, it seems like Loreen and her team want to focus on her upcoming projects instead of her older ones. 

1 hour ago, Danai G said:

The momentum is not going to be that big after Eurovision, though, everyone will be focused on the new winner, the other entries etc. And I don't think that Heal will be released on vinyl, it seems like Loreen and her team want to focus on her upcoming projects instead of her older ones. 

In general i think Loreen management did very bad job when it comes to international market, already in 2012

 

release HEAL on vinyl would be just nice gift for her fans and pop vinyl collectors, especially now with boom of vinyls. It would be easy money for them

1 hour ago, Danai G said:

 it seems like Loreen and her team want to focus on her upcoming projects instead of her older ones. 

and when are they going to start?
They released two songs in one year... why is nothing really happening?

 

what they SHOULD have done is have an EP out by the time the tour starts and they release a brand new song for the ESC finale in 2024 and release a new album right after the finale. 

Edited by Schami66

  • 4 weeks later...

queen of stretching her singles with remixes and versions instead of releasing new songs or album

Where were these Loreen Stans during the last album we needed you guys

Orchestral version is gorgeous. Loreen is a queen when it comes to orchestra arrangements, and also this song finally sounds decent with 4:09 length. I know i'm not the first person who's saying that but I wish her team released extended mix, instrumental, acapella etc. like other artists do.

The Orchestra version is gorgeous, her vocals shine incredibly, especially during the chorus.

  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if she’s announcing anything soon? Surely she wants to capitalise on Eurovision in May

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Does anyone know if she’s announcing anything soon? Surely she wants to capitalise on Eurovision in May

Expectation currently is that we'll get something new in time for Eurovision.

 

I have a feeling that Is It Love rising might have ruined plans for a new single and we've shot ourselves in the foot :skull:

Just now, nathanspears said:

Expectation currently is that we'll get something new in time for Eurovision.

 

I have a feeling that Is It Love rising might have ruined plans for a new single and we've shot ourselves in the foot :skull:

:deadbanana2: what a shame

Is it even still rising? I feel like I listened to this song last year and haven’t really touched it since, but if the GP are finding it and replaying it then I suppose it’s a good thing.
 

I always feel like her career is so mismanaged… I thought they would’ve learnt how to make the most out of winning Eurovision after completely messing it up the first time :rip: 

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

:deadbanana2: what a shame

Is it even still rising? I feel like I listened to this song last year and haven’t really touched it since, but if the GP are finding it and replaying it then I suppose it’s a good thing.
 

I always feel like her career is so mismanaged… I thought they would’ve learnt how to make the most out of winning Eurovision after completely messing it up the first time :rip: 

It's doing very well in France and Netherlands and slowly rising everywhere else apparently. It's doing extremely well on radio. I firmly believe they were planning to drop something around now for Melfest but changed plans.

 

I just want a new single and an album announcement asap tbh :skull:

 

I guess something could still come next week but we've heard NOTHING.

4 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

It's doing very well in France and Netherlands and slowly rising everywhere else apparently. It's doing extremely well on radio. I firmly believe they were planning to drop something around now for Melfest but changed plans.

 

I just want a new single and an album announcement asap tbh :skull:

 

I guess something could still come next week but we've heard NOTHING.

Timeline wise now seems like a good time to put out a single + album announcement which can be released in May. She’s obviously been in the studio as she plasters it on her IG story when she is but the radio silence is so frustrating. Not even a snippet :chick3: 

 

Oh well. Fingers crossed something comes in the next couple weeks. If not then I’m going to lose hope

 

On 2/28/2024 at 4:42 PM, Kylie Jenner said:

Timeline wise now seems like a good time to put out a single + album announcement which can be released in May. She’s obviously been in the studio as she plasters it on her IG story when she is but the radio silence is so frustrating. Not even a snippet :chick3: 

 

Oh well. Fingers crossed something comes in the next couple weeks. If not then I’m going to lose hope

 

She will definitely perform in Melodifestivalen's final. I expect her to do a medley of Is It Love and Tattoo, even Euphoria. But tbh, I don't see her releasing anything during the next week. Spring is extremely stacked, many artists are realising new music, Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift will release new albums and Melodifestivalen songs will most likely occupy the charts. 

5 minutes ago, Danai G said:

She will definitely perform in Melodifestivalen's final. I expect her to do a medley of Is It Love and Tattoo, even Euphoria. But tbh, I don't see her releasing anything during the next week. Spring is extremely stacked, many artists are realising new music, Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift will release new albums and Melodifestivalen songs will most likely occupy the charts. 

That's literally not even a factor tbh. The world doesn't revolve around US charts/artists. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.