Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Better Cruel Summer?

Featured Replies

14 hours ago, Ryan Rivers said:

Yes, which I prefer over the original 

Taste :clap3:

 

Ace of Base's is the best version

  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Lmao I made the same thread today without seeing this was already made, sorry! 

I don't really like either, I just like the chorus on Taylor's

In order of preference.
1. Banarama - The girl group came out of the UK Punk/New Wave/New Romantics scene and the song works with their deadpan style of singing. Their song became a Top 10 hit in the UK and the US and still sounds good today.
2. Ace of Bass - more of a modern, late 90s style pop production, so I understand why it's popular here, but I'm not sure if that really enhances the song. The marimbas are more subdued than the original and I think that with the more polished production the song also looses something.
3. Taylor - I think this song gets a lot of praise because it's better than most of the songs on Lover. I don't hate it or anything, but I'm not sure if it stands out as being anything amazing.

Goth queen “shevon” and her crew ended the Nashville lady 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.