Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Thoughts on Madonna's Bedtime Stories?

Featured Replies

I have to admit that I had never listened to the entire album until today and I was pretty blown away by it. I found it pretty sultry and relaxing (in a good way). I usually prefer up-beat songs, but the ballads are absolutely beautiful. Its the kind of album I would wanna listen to when its raining outside and I'm having a cosy day inside. 

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Her second best album

  • Take a Bow is her best song.   10/10

  • Oktober Knight
    Oktober Knight

    That's funny cause I always related this to autumn. It's the perfect season to listen to it.    OT: Bedtime Stories is so soothing and positive. I absolute adore this album. It mate eve

It has one of her best songs “Survival” and in effect, it’s her most underrated albums along with Music, Erotica and American Life which for me are their best records along with Ray Of Light 

Edited by Julia Fox

It would be perfect without Don't Stop and I'd Rather Be Your Lover, can't stand those two songs. The rest is really good though, Secret is her best song.

I like this album and Erotica the most out of her discography.

My favorite album of hers

 

i wonder if after everything she will sing Survival now on tour 

Amazing ballads

Is the kind of album Madonna should be doing nowadays tbh

i need her to drop I'd Rather Be Your Lover featuring 2Pac on streaming 

6 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

It would be perfect without Don't Stop and I'd Rather Be Your Lover, can't stand those two songs. The rest is really good though, Secret is her best song.

This post could've been written by my tbh.

Just now, dabunique said:

My favorite album of hers

 

i wonder if after everything she will sing Survival now on tour 

I don't think she remembers that song

Just now, dabunique said:

@THEBEASTWITHIN has da lyrics to Love Tried To Welcome Me tattooed on his arm 

This classic!

its da first album i wasn't servin Nicki Finn and gettin it at a five finger discount

 

my senior year of high school, i played this cassette da phuck out

 

my friend and i are both huge Madonna stans and when we both were voted as Mr & Ms Spirit we had a photo from this album era in our background for da yearbook

 

Also forgot to say Secret is her third best song and is a 10/10.

 

:soda:

Secret is going to be performed on the upcoming Celebration Tour.

 

:soda:

Just now, Chris said:

Also forgot to say Secret is her third best song and is a 10/10.

 

:soda:

what is second?

Just now, dabunique said:

what is second?

Music and Take a Bow flip flop f-ck.

 

 

Just now, Chris said:

Music and Take a Bow flip flop f-ck.

 

 

da way when Music dropped i hadn't seen a hotter Madonna song in da GP since LAP 

Just now, dabunique said:

da way when Music dropped i hadn't seen a hotter Madonna song in da GP since LAP 

:flame:

 

The amount of talent when that dropped.

 

Phew.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.