Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Eras Tour registration sold out!!!!!

Featured Replies

Ufnwoalzfm!!! I’m freaking out!!!! How come I can’t register for it!!! I’m still in the queue and it’s half an hour already!!!! I remember I should have a special code because I bought the album on her UK website.

 

haaaalpppp!!!!

I queued for one hour for Dublin only to be able to register to the UK shows. Why is the Dublin one being redirected to UK?

4 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Ufnwoalzfm!!! I’m freaking out!!!! How come I can’t register for it!!! I’m still in the queue and it’s half an hour already!!!! I remember I should have a special code because I bought the album on her UK website.

 

haaaalpppp!!!!

i feel like the special code from pre ordering midnights will come through some time nearer pre sale

They better send me my pre-order codes or I'm gonna riot :giraffe:

Is it possible that a registration is sold out? I’m still in line for the Amsterdam dates.

I dropped coins pre-ordering a midnights vinyl variant 

 

taylornation better send me my CODE :gaylorcat1:

22 minutes ago, Embustera said:

Is it possible that a registration is sold out? I’m still in line for the Amsterdam dates.

If they want to avoid the Ticketmaster fiasco in the US, they could limit the number of people registering tbh or at the very least limit the number of codes they send out 

57 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

I queued for one hour for Dublin only to be able to register to the UK shows. Why is the Dublin one being redirected to UK?

Go to ticketmaster.ie and do it

Going to fight other Australian Swifties for tickets on Monday :gaycat6:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
On 6/20/2023 at 9:28 PM, Meev said:

Going to fight other Australian Swifties for tickets on Monday :gaycat6:

Any update? Did you get your tickets?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.