Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

La Isla Bonita vs Bad

Bad vs LIB 51 members have voted

  1. 1. Bigger song?

    • Queen of Pop
      62%
    • King of Pop
      37%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

La Isla Bonita is bigger today. It’s interesting, I feel like it’s become a bigger classic over the last few years, the streaming stats seem to back that up.

La isla Bonita is madonnas defining hit now while Bad is one of mjs many hits

 

yet bad is from a Diamond album

 

idk gonna have to say both! 

Edited by Katamari

  • Author
1 minute ago, Katamari said:

La isla Bonita is madonnas defining hit now while Bad is one of mjs many hits

it's only her 4th most-streamed song, though. I feel like Material Girl / Like a Prayer are her defining hits still. 

8 minutes ago, Jjang said:

it's only her 4th most-streamed song, though. I feel like Material Girl / Like a Prayer are her defining hits still. 

Isn't La Isla Bonita getting more streams than both currently 

Even on YouTube it's massive

La isla Streamita has aged so well and is beloved by her Hispanic and European fans. Specially during the summer on a nice day it’s nice to drive to it

  • Author
1 minute ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Isn't La Isla Bonita getting more streams than both currently 

Even on YouTube it's massive

La Isla Bonita - 298,242,001 (+298,925)

Material Girl - 402,619,414 (+293,472)

Like a Prayer- 374,060,777 (+239,609)

 

not by much. 

 

her 00's hits are getting similar numbers as well

 

Hung Up - 355,236,802 (+340,267)

4 Minutes - 278,824,118 (+279,192)

 

so there's really no big "one" definitive song she has just like mj 

 

 

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

La Isla Bonita - 298,242,001 (+298,925)

Material Girl - 402,619,414 (+293,472)

Like a Prayer- 374,060,777 (+239,609)

 

not by much. 

 

her 00's hits are getting similar numbers as well

 

Hung Up - 355,236,802 (+340,267)

4 Minutes - 278,824,118 (+279,192)

 

so there's really no big "one" definitive song she has just like mj 

 

 

Material Girl being most streamed feels right :jonnycat:

 

How many streams are Like A Virgin and Papa Don't Preach getting?

  • Author
1 minute ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Material Girl being most streamed feels right :jonnycat:

 

How many streams are Like A Virgin and Papa Don't Preach getting?

Like a Virgin - 276,884,563 (+171,887)

Papa Don't Preach - 113,079,281 (+74,686) - poor thing 

20 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Like a Virgin - 276,884,563 (+171,887)

Papa Don't Preach - 113,079,281 (+74,686) - poor thing 

Omg LAV :gaycat1:

Papa Don't Preach need to go viral on tiktok. We need it above 100k too :ghostface:

34 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

La isla Streamita has aged so well and is beloved by her Hispanic and European fans. Specially during the summer on a nice day it’s nice to drive to it

I love it. It’s good in the summer and it’s good in the winter too when you’re longing for a sunny place

I feel Bad is much bigger. I never knew of La Isla Bonita growing up...  Maybe it's been trending upwards for the last year or so on Spotify, but if you ask the average person on the street and look at total sales/consumption Bad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Maybe for  future generations that could change but currently it's not really a competition

 

I’ve always known Bad growing up but not La Isla Bonita. I also think Bad has been in quite a few major movies

6 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

La Isla Streamita >> the dead pedo song

Unnecessary 

I think it’s Bonita for gays & women and Bad for male straights

La Isla Bonita is one of Madonna's biggest hits

 

Bad is not

 

If you compared it to Black or White or one of his ubiquitous 80s hits that would be a different story

I think at their peaks Bad was bigger but LIB is outstreaming it right now.

Bad was the bigger event (and the video is obviously legendary) but La Isla Bonita aged better in the long run

I never know how LIB sounds like from the title :deadbanana: So I choose Bad :giraffe:

I have never heard La Isla Bonita unfortunately so Bad

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.