Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Title tracks: LE SSERAFIM or IVE

Which gg released the better title track? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Which gg released the better title track?

    • LE SSERAFIM - UNFORGIVEN
      19%
      6
    • IVE - I AM
      80%
      25

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Of course I AM is better, but Eve, Psyche is miles better than entire IVE album

Both title tracks are overshadowed by other songs on the albums. 

Kitsch>I AM

Eve, Psyche, and the Bluebeard's Wife>Unforgiven

IVE and it’s not close. They kinda have the perfect structure pop single on lock. 
 

tho I stan LSF more cuz their performance skills are insane 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

At first it was I Am, but I got sick of it after 2 weeks

 

But now Unforgiven is stuck in my head :katie2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.