Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Rina covers British Vogue

Featured Replies

https://www.vogue.co.uk/article/rina-sawayama-british-vogue-cover-interview?

FyglkvNaQAQrlLE?format=jpg&name=large
FygllCOaAAof6Z1?format=jpg&name=large
 

Quote

It’s not surprising, then, that she began to hit a wall while promoting her second record, Hold the Girl, last autumn. “I think I did over a hundred interviews, almost,” she says of the lead up to the album, which charted more personal terrain, including the re-parenting therapy she’d recently undergone to address childhood trauma. “It was not OK. I was just saying the same **** over and over – and when you repeat the same thing, even if you’re saying it in different ways, you start muddying what the actual record means to you.”

Quote

Sawayama’s world has calmed down a little, apparently – and so has she. When we meet, she’s about to head into a three-hour session with an acting coach, keen to capitalise on the doors that have been opened post-John Wick. 
 

She’s in no hurry to release her next album: instead, she’s allowing herself to marinate in the real world for a bit. “I’m turning 33 this year, and I’ll be moving on to my third album,” she says. “It’s a nice feeling. Now I can just stop and realise that I’m part of this fabric of progress – and that’s good enough for me.”

 

Edited by Bindi

Goddess. Cant wait for her next record. Hope is more Dancey-Urban and less BTW based. :gaycat4:

3 hours ago, Mornings said:

Ohh I didn’t know she was a lesbian! 

As far as I know she described herself as pansexual.

 

Regarding the cover, it's gorgeous. Her face is model levels of stunning, really. It was the striking cover for SAWAYAMA that moved me to listen to her.

a tad disappointed there are 3 different cover models this month.

 

but at least they gave fellow east asian legend Gemma Chan a solo cover this decade. 

US had HoYeon Jung.

Paris had Jisoo.

Italia had Sora Choi.

Nice cover! I believe she started out as a model before going into singing, so it's no surprise that she's good at it. I'm kinda sad that it sounds like there won't be new music for a while, but that's okay. 

  • Author
4 hours ago, onapearl said:

Nice cover! I believe she started out as a model before going into singing, so it's no surprise that she's good at it. I'm kinda sad that it sounds like there won't be new music for a while, but that's okay. 

That’s true indeed 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.