Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

My second single…will it flop?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

Lyrics 

Spoiler

Oh

In the summer

In the summer

In the summer 

 

 

In the summer I have to cut grass

I get hot, I get sweaty it’s ass

I prefer to sit by the pool

Keep it fresh, keep it nice, keep it cool

    

And in the winter I have to shovel snow

And by the end I can’t feel my toes

It gets dark by five, it’s so cold at night

I just wanna be In bed so tight

   

But In the spring I have to do homework 

In the fall I rake the leaves    

I got dishes every day, and laundry through the weeks 

Cleaning really gives me the creeps

 

But there’s one thing I gotta do 

If wanna make it through

 

I gotta cut the grass 

I gotta cut the grass

Man I gotta cut the grass

 

I just wanna relax but don’t wanna relapse

So I’m finally taking out the trash

 

If I wanna pass class, I need to think fast 

And go ******* cut the grass 

No more trays of ash, take a photograph 

Cause I’m finally cutting the grass

 

In the Summer

In the Summer

In the Summer

 

In the Summer I can never beat the heat

I can’t stand the humidity 

Cause it’s 99 degrees

There’s never a nice breeze

And I need a Cherry coke icee

 

So when I have to mow the lawn

I know it’s best to wake up at the crack of dawn 

But I’m at my best with my beauty rest so it takes me forever to get dressed

 

But there’s one thing I gotta do 

If I ever wanna make it through

 

I gotta cut the grass 

I gotta cut the grass

Man I gotta cut the grass

 

I just wanna relax but I don’t wanna relapse so I’m finally taking out the trash

 

If I wanna pass class, I need to think fast 

And go ******* cut the grass 

No more trays of ash, take a photograph 

Cause I’m finally ******* cutting the grass

 

Edited by vinster13

It's not that bad of a song... I do think the song would sound better if you didn't apply so many effects to your voice... Makes it sound kinda robotic and artificial(unless that's your purpose).

This deserves to debut at #1

Spoiler

on the bubbling under digital hyperpop song sales chart

 

  • Author
1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

This deserves to debut at #1

  Hide contents

on the bubbling under digital hyperpop song sales chart

 

Exactly like you get it

  • Author
Just now, Cheers said:

Charli XCX is somewhere shaking

She better be I’m coming for her ass

  • Author
2 minutes ago, unino said:

where's the banner? 

 

vinster13

The check didn’t clear help

  • Author
7 minutes ago, blackoutbaby said:

jennifer-aniston-confidence.gif

This and being delusional 

1 minute ago, vinster13 said:

The check didn’t clear help

***** are u signed yet? let me be your scooter. i'll bully the mods to get u a banner :gaycat2:

What inspired this song? Do you think it will flop? I love supporting other musicians, SFS?

@skankle This sounds like something you'd enjoy. Go give the good sis some streams

 

 

  • Author
7 minutes ago, VerdantHue said:

What inspired this song? Do you think it will flop? I love supporting other musicians, SFS?

This song was inspired by me needing to cut the grass aka mow the lawn aka (quit w33d)  and he’ll yah I’ll stream ur song!!

Edited by vinster13

  • Author
14 minutes ago, unino said:

***** are u signed yet? let me be your scooter. i'll bully the mods to get u a banner :gaycat2:

Let’s draw up that contact asap I need you 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.