Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lauren Jauregui - 'In Between'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 100
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • istersay
    istersay

    https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1662187464268840960 Pop Crave @PopCrave Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui and Dinah Jane reunite at Lauren’s release party for new project, #InBetween

  • jdanton2
    jdanton2

    Wolves is the lead single  and the best song as well.   https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/lauren-jauregui-in-between-ep-interview-billboard-news-1235340902/      

  • Scandalous
    Scandalous

    Wolves os definitely the direction she needs to go in moving forward, enough of these boring acousticy songs

the ep is good but i prefer prelude cause it has higher highs and lower lows for me

Wolves os definitely the direction she needs to go in moving forward, enough of these boring acousticy songs

She's always so lush :falcon:

 

From day one when she did her alicia keys cover on xfactor, she was my one :heart:

15 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

Wolves is the lead single  and the best song as well.

 

https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/lauren-jauregui-in-between-ep-interview-billboard-news-1235340902/

 

 

 

I like this the best on the EP but she sounds good on all the songs

 

 

1 hour ago, Scandalous said:

Wolves os definitely the direction she needs to go in moving forward, enough of these boring acousticy songs

absolutely. Wolves is the best song on this

1 hour ago, Aimen said:

the ep is good but i prefer prelude cause it has higher highs and lower lows for me

100000000000000% Agreed, its also much more sultry and ambient 

https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1662187464268840960


Pop Crave @PopCrave
Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui and Dinah Jane reunite at Lauren’s release party for new project, #InBetween

Image

Image

Imagine if she released an album in 2019 with these, Expectations and More Than That & Back To Me, Strangers and All Night as bonus tracks.

This is what I’m saying ^^^^ I’m so glad we’re getting material regardless buuuut why did she release these as two EPs if they’re old material instead of dropping them all together as prelude ? The material is great but I feel like the two EPs together + expectations / more than that is a great debut ??

10 hours ago, Motivation93 said:

This is what I’m saying ^^^^ I’m so glad we’re getting material regardless buuuut why did she release these as two EPs if they’re old material instead of dropping them all together as prelude ? The material is great but I feel like the two EPs together + expectations / more than that is a great debut ??

prelude has newer songs compared to in between. in between has the songs from 2018/2019 when she first went solo but columbia records did not believe in these songs and didn’t let her release then. she fought for the rights of these songs so she could release them independently because she wanted us fans to hear them

 

prelude is the route she is going with her debut album. she mostly released that as an introduction of her as an artist. also she will have a continuation of sorry from prelude on her debut album.

Cute Ep but I think I prefer Prelude. Em(oceans), All my feelings and Always love are the only I enjoy. 

I must be the only one who doesn't like Wolves.

I think I like this better than Prelude.

 

"The One" is absolutely my favorite.

"Woves" chorus is that b**** but the song as a whole is not my favorite (still good tho).

 

The least interesting track for me is the first one, followed by Trust Issues. I love the other five.

 

Edited by lipes

Bought both EPs as each was for 2,99 €. Shes indepented so I decided to support her. I love half of perlude. Hopefully this new ep is as good as the 1st one. 

This is incredible :jonnycat:

 

Listened to this at night in the car and it was an experience :jonny:

  • Author

The One grew on me a lot. That chorus is quite catchy (yeah yeah).

 

this is so good but i wish she dropped a debut album instead, she could've had a solid debut album with all the songs she has released

 

Spoiler
  1. Intro
  2. Colors
  3. Scattered (feat. Vic Mensa)
  4. Expectations
  5. More Than That
  6. Falling
  7. In Between
  8. Em(oceans)
  9. On Guard (feat. 6LACK)
  10. Don't Wanna Say
  11. Trust Issues
  12. Always Love
  13. 50ft
  14. Sorry
  15. Wolves (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & Russ)
  16. Lento
  17. All In My Feelings
  18. The One
  19. Invisible Chains

a solid debut :clap3:

 

On 5/27/2023 at 5:35 AM, alp said:

prelude has newer songs compared to in between. in between has the songs from 2018/2019 when she first went solo but columbia records did not believe in these songs and didn’t let her release then. she fought for the rights of these songs so she could release them independently because she wanted us fans to hear them

 

prelude is the route she is going with her debut album. she mostly released that as an introduction of her as an artist. also she will have a continuation of sorry from prelude on her debut album.

I love Lauren but don’t keep up with her like that to have known all this info, thank you! 
 

I was wondering why these “new” sounded a little bit dated (i hate using that word lmao) :emofish: but now I get it. I still love this EP but I’m glad the direction she is taking next is along the lines of Prelude. 
 

 

After a week of listening to this masterpiece of an EP, I can say the The One is my favorite.

If only she promotes... Or does anything at this point...

The One and All In My Feelings sound like they could be moderate hits overseas. 

Wolves is the most TikTok potential lyrically wise and has the most grit. I was surprised to see Russ there.

 

I couldnt help but twerk in my car to All In My Feelings like I was in a club.

 

I still adore Always Love and Trust Issues a lot. My friend became a fan of Lauren this era/late Prelude.

 

Prelude was perfect for me, I didnt care for sorry though, but other than that it was a 1-6 punch for me. Its the same for In Between but its a 2-7 punch for me.

 

I do like her punchier tracks. Expectations/More Than That/Nada/Lento are all strong punches for me.

 

 

Wolves is very Alicia! i also agree she needs to go more uptempo... i guess no album this year then

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I use to be obsessed with her as an artist but lost interest overnight. 
 

She’s so boring whew chile

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.