Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lauren Jauregui - 'In Between'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 100
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • istersay
    istersay

    https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1662187464268840960 Pop Crave @PopCrave Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui and Dinah Jane reunite at Lauren’s release party for new project, #InBetween

  • jdanton2
    jdanton2

    Wolves is the lead single  and the best song as well.   https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/lauren-jauregui-in-between-ep-interview-billboard-news-1235340902/      

  • Scandalous
    Scandalous

    Wolves os definitely the direction she needs to go in moving forward, enough of these boring acousticy songs

6 hours ago, alp said:

i cant wait for wolves

I love this one. It sounds dated, like, you can tell it's 3/4 years old, but it's still so good.

I can see why she released this EP separate from colors.. sonifally its much different. Wolves is great

1 minute ago, normanikordeix said:

I can see why she released this EP separate from colors.. sonifally its much different. Wolves is great

I feel like the released Colors to set up her artistic solo career, because most of these songs are older than Prelude.

  • Author

Wolves, All In My Feelings and Oceans are my top3 from the EP.

This is incredible :wanda:

Wolves and All in my feelings>>>

This EP will be on repeat

 

Wolves is such a smash, this is the music she should have always been releasing

:clap3:

 

 

image0.gif 

 

As expected, I'm OBSESSED. God I'm so happy to have another project from her. After 2 listens I'd say my faves go in this order so far:

 

1 - All In My Feelings

2 - Em(Oceans)

3 - Trust Issues

4 - The One

5 - Always Love

6 - Wolves

7 - Meet me in the In Between

 

Honestly all are so good, her potential is insane. Just had a thought... Could in between be a reference to being in between the album and prelude??? probs me overthinking but I think its possible honestly :rip:

 

no new music Friday :(

update:

never mind wolves is on there now

Edited by normanikordeix
I was wrong

Why is she releasing so many EPs yet no album… She could have easily added 4 more songs to this making it a debut album :rip:

 

It’s old songs anyways. She ok?

The One is my favourite I think.. wish we got some Spanish on this project! Lento and Don't Wanna Say are my favs

This EP really DEVOURED Prelude if we're being honest. Instantly way more memorable and replayable. I even like Trust Issues and Always Love way more after this because they're well-positioned in the track list and I can appreciate them without worrying that the entire EP would sound like them.

 

Wolves is a huge bop but I wish she hadn't given so much time to the rappers :emofish: She almost feels like the feature on her own song. The last minute is EXCELLENCE though and worth the literal 5 year wait from when we first heard a snippet from it :jonny5:

  • Author

Outro of Wolves on headphones is just different experience. Wow. Can't understand why this song wasn't released under Columbia 5 years ago.

 

6 minutes ago, Gamechanger said:

Outro of Wolves on headphones is just different experience. Wow. Can't understand why this song wasn't released under Columbia 5 years ago.

 

I agree, like how did they miss to see hit potential on this song 

I really like this. The songs sound much more varied than prelude. 
 

I love all in my feelings. 

Edited by deux

All In My Feelings and The One..... so good! I like this project much better than Prelude.

All in My Feelings, Trust Issues, Wolves are amazing wtf :wanda:

 

I liked her last EP but all the songs being slow paced didn’t keep me revisiting it much. This EP has great variety. 

this is so good wtf, no weak track at all + such a nice change compared to Prelude.

 

she could have done something if this was released years ago before losing all the hype tbh

 

 

I can't even pick a fave right now 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.