Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FIFTY FIFTY - “Cupid”

Featured Replies

I didn’t see a Thread for this, but it’s currently smashing on Spotify/TikTok and going to US Pop Radio

 

Song is such a bop :jonny6:

 

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch HYBE and YG force this girly discopop sound on BABYMONSTER and NewJeans once they see this smashing.

29 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

https://www.geo.tv/latest/484148-k-pop-group-fifty-fifty-faces-plagiarism-allegations

 

--

The sped up version has a dance trend going on tiktok

Tbf the melody isn’t unique at all. people have already found another song from 2014 that also sounds similar, so I don’t think this is a case of plagiarism.
 

but idc, it’s a cute song and I hope Fifty Fifty continues to succeed :katie2:

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

BlackPinks reign is over I fear 

well the version that's popular cut out the lines of half the group so idk if that's a sustainable model

I see so many TikToks of this sound, and I’ve ACTUALLY had irl people ask me to play it — 2 separate people, on separate occasions, neither of which listen to KPop at all :deadbanana4: It had me in shock 

Song is a BOP my coworker played it for me a few weeks ago I really liked it. Glad to see it's smashing! Deserved!

i can see this smashing up to summer :flame:

 

they have haters now that’s how you know they’re successful :jonny5:

Just listened and it sounds like a Magdalena bay song (in a good way)

 

 

Edited by Wolf Alice

  • Author

3 versions charting on Global Spotify :deadbanana:

 

It’s #3 combined (7.2M Total)

17 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

3 versions charting on Global Spotify :deadbanana:

 

It’s #3 combined (7.2M Total)

SMASH :deadbanana4: 

20 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

3 versions charting on Global Spotify :deadbanana:

 

It’s #3 combined (7.2M Total)

We love a global hit :clap3:

This song is really summer-coded. I can see this totally still smashing until the end of summer. 

Officially top 10 in the UK this week, the first K-Pop girl group to do so. They ate I fear. :WAP:

5 hours ago, Jukebox said:

Officially top 10 in the UK this week, the first K-Pop girl group to do so. They ate I fear. :WAP:

this is HUGE :jonny:

 

this just might be the most well received k-pop song by the gp.

On 5/6/2023 at 8:10 AM, Jukebox said:

Officially top 10 in the UK this week, the first K-Pop girl group to do so. They ate I fear. :WAP:

:clap3:

3 hours ago, Azealia Banks said:

My girls!! When is it going to pop radio?

 

  • Author
2 hours ago, crush2NE1 said:

:clap3::clap3:

And it also impacts Radio today :clap3:

 

Song of the Summer incoming 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.