Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Post Trashy Songs You Enjoy

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Wrecked said:

 

 

 

spacer.png

 

OMG pretty girls is IMMACULATE. idk why everyone hates it

1 minute ago, Delirious said:

OMG pretty girls is IMMACULATE. idk why everyone hates it

It used to play all the time at this gay club I went to when it first came out and I would RUN to the dance floor whenever I heard it start! 
 

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, Alaska. said:

 

 

They were ahead of their time

 

BOPTD

 

 

 

I'm not the biggest Brooke Candy fan, and I thought Sexorcism was just okay, but she, Charli XCX, and Malibu Match ATE this song. 

 

 

The original Smack a B- is already great, but this remix elevates it. If you haven't checked out Rico Nasty's Nightmare Vacation, please do. A few songs off there are even produced by 100 Gecs. 

 

The demo version is even better :WAP:

Also her unreleased songs like Frenzy, Booty Call, Mouth, and Red Lipstick had 14 year old me acting like such a sissy so early :jonnycat:

Spoiler

 

Spoiler

 

 

The songs in the last spoiler tab are NSFW, so wear headphones for it. They are remastered on their spotify but, for ease of access, I choose Youtube.

Edited by Phaunzie

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.