Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Girlicious - Like Me | Turns 15

Featured Replies

I remember I loved Nicole, she was a sluttier Hilary Duff.

16 minutes ago, Blue. said:

I remember I loved Nicole, she was a sluttier Hilary Duff.

:dies: the way everyone used to say this 

 

OT: BOP :WAP: 

 

I still have the cd single :katie2:

I remember watching the reality show that formed this group :jonny: I was obsessed with this song.

was their album released only in canada? that's what the wiki implies

  • Author

TRYNA WALK LIKE ME

TRYNA TALK LIKE ME

TRYNA GET ALL THE BOYS IN THE CLUB LIKE ME :jonnycat:

  • 1 year later...

i couldn't believe when i woke up to this yesterday

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-yItK8yVfl/

Edited by ElectricBlue

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.