Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Jaded"

Featured Replies

:rip: Columbia get up off the floor 

Miley get up off the yoga mat and bed :redface:

  • Replies 733
  • Views 59.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • we ready to admit that this is one of the best pop songs of 2023?

  • POP: 21 19 MILEY CYRUS Jaded 4163 3765 398 7.859 +106 Spins +145 Bullet +0.261 Audience   Hold on… it’s not over   @Miley Cyrus @Ivan_brit 

  • Ivan_brit
    Ivan_brit

    Excuse Me!!! Jaded Finally won & no one is posting about it   Billboard Hot 100: 90. Jaded (RE) [ Peak: #56 | Weeks: 3]     Overall US radio 65. Jade

When is the next award show? I’m not gonna hold my breath that she’s gonna attend but I just wanna know.

Is it vmas in august? 

Jaded Spotify Streams:

May 12 = 503,855
May 13 = 460,011
May 14 = 392,958
May 15 = 477,602

May 16 = 535,952

May 17 = 634,299  

May 18 = 650,770  (57,506,902 total)

 

Jaded 3,655,447 this week :gaycat5:

 

It's still increasing 

spacer.png

 

 

51 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

When is the next award show? I’m not gonna hold my breath that she’s gonna attend but I just wanna know.

Is it vmas in august? 

Yep in August most likely to be August 27  

 

Flowers on lock at least Video Of The Year, Song Of The Year & Pop Video noms :duca: 

19 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Jaded Spotify Streams:

May 12 = 503,855
May 13 = 460,011
May 14 = 392,958
May 15 = 477,602

May 16 = 535,952

May 17 = 634,299  

May 18 = 650,770  (57,506,902 total)

 

Jaded 3,655,447 this week :gaycat5:

 

It's still increasing 

spacer.png

 

 

Yep in August most likely to be August 27  

 

Flowers on lock at least Video Of The Year, Song Of The Year & Pop Video noms :duca: 

Oop.. I expected it to fall today :clap3: let's hope it remains stable

2 hours ago, Miley Cyrus said:

When is the next award show? I’m not gonna hold my breath that she’s gonna attend but I just wanna know.

Is it vmas in august? 

Yeah it’s the VMAs. If she’s going to attend any award show I think it would be that one since she’s kinda cemented herself as the modern VMA icon :lakitu:

It will definitely be interesting to see if Miley shows up at the VMAs and Grammys...

 

Flowers DEFINITELY will be locked in for multiple nominations at both ceremonies. I think people would be really pissed if she didn't bother showing up for that

1 hour ago, Pink Whitney said:

Yeah it’s the VMAs. If she’s going to attend any award show I think it would be that one since she’s kinda cemented herself as the modern VMA icon :lakitu:

VMAs - August 

BBMAs - November 

GRAMMYs - February

 

1 appearance for each quarter. We kinda won!

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115b0051fb4673fe398c

 

And sprinkle in some Khia fashion events here and there because why not

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115b0051fb4673fe398c

Edited by Miley Cyrus

25 minutes ago, wish said:

It will definitely be interesting to see if Miley shows up at the VMAs and Grammys...

 

Flowers DEFINITELY will be locked in for multiple nominations at both ceremonies. I think people would be really pissed if she didn't bother showing up for that

She better perform at both but I can already imagine her having an existential crisis over attending.

"Should I attend the Grammys or should I live my life for me" :biblio: Columbia better Ashley O her ass.

If she skips out on the Grammys the lashings will be brutal.

 

895254c02663114733b3c94ab28b8407.gif

Edited by Miley Cyrus

54 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

She better perform at both but I can already imagine her having an existential crisis over attending.

"Should I attend the Grammys or should I live my life for me" :biblio: Columbia better Ashley O her ass.

If she skips out on the Grammys the lashings will be brutal.

 

895254c02663114733b3c94ab28b8407.gif

 

:bibliahh: messsss

 

Yeah she will be dragged hard by her fanbase if she passes the opportunity to pick up her awards, but I can already see it happening. it's like she wants to erase herself :deadbanana2: god miley please just show up to the Grammys, do it for your legacy

There’s no way I see her not attending if she gets a nomination :coffee2: Shammy’s better not **** it up for us

Organic increase continues :duca: 

 

May 14 = 392,958
May 15 = 477,602

May 16 = 535,952

May 17 = 634,299  

May 18 = 650,770

May 19 = 683,834  (58,190,736 total)

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115b0051fb4673fe398c

 

Let's make it +700k today 

 

 

 

Video up to 6.1 million views  :eek:

 

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

Organic increase continues :duca: 

 

May 14 = 392,958
May 15 = 477,602

May 16 = 535,952

May 17 = 634,299  

May 18 = 650,770

May 19 = 683,834  (58,190,736 total)

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115b0051fb4673fe398c

 

Let's make it +700k today 

 

 

 

Video up to 6.1 million views  :eek:

 

Rising on Spotify and stable on youtube

 

We love to see it

 

spacer.png

23 hours ago, Miley Cyrus said:

She better perform at both but I can already imagine her having an existential crisis over attending.

"Should I attend the Grammys or should I live my life for me" :biblio: Columbia better Ashley O her ass.

If she skips out on the Grammys the lashings will be brutal.

 

895254c02663114733b3c94ab28b8407.gif

This took me OUT :deadbanana4:

 

But yeah she better not mess around with awards ceremonies and just attend them or else she’ll be draggedT

 

and rightfully so

 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Organic increase continues :duca: 

 

May 14 = 392,958
May 15 = 477,602

May 16 = 535,952

May 17 = 634,299  

May 18 = 650,770

May 19 = 683,834  (58,190,736 total)

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115b0051fb4673fe398c

 

Let's make it +700k today 

 

 

 

Video up to 6.1 million views  :eek:

 

The GP is finally waking UP


spacer.png

 

11 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

wait so this is actually coming?

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115b0051fb4673fe398c

 

54 minutes ago, Tower said:

The GP is finally waking UP


spacer.png

 

 

Let's seee It could be stable today Saturday streams, I expect a drop on Sunday like all songs in general

 

But I hope Jaded streams stabilize or increase little by little, to be honest since the video is soo simple I was not expecting it to still having an effect on streams

JADED SPOTIFY

May 15 = 477,602

May 16 = 535,952

May 17 = 634,299  

May 18 = 650,770

May 19 = 683,834 

May 20 = 625,263  (58,815,999)

 

 

Top 20 at Pop Radio 

 

 

miley cyrus gifs on Tumblr

 

 

 

 

Morale is so low ever since the interview :rip: but I still wanna follow Jaded, I've been invested in this damn song since March 10 so nnn

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

JADED SPOTIFY

May 15 = 477,602

May 16 = 535,952

May 17 = 634,299  

May 18 = 650,770

May 19 = 683,834 

May 20 = 625,263  (58,815,999)

 

 

Top 20 at Pop Radio 

 

 

miley cyrus gifs on Tumblr

 

 

 

 

As predicted this has the potential to be a massive hit if Columbia and Miley want it to be. 
 

Despite River’s push it did poorly meanwhile Jaded is pushing through despite having almost no push at all. 
 

It definitely should have been single #2. 

Columbia, if you’re reading this: Don’t be stingy. Your artist just scored the BIGGEST hit of the year, breaking all time records left and right and you couldn’t even afford another TTH’s position with all that Flowers coins? What’s the point of releasing a single without actually putting in the effort to promote it? 
 

It’s 2023, not 2010. Streaming’s effectively killed post-album singles. Once the hype dies down for an album track, it’s not gonna come back up with just a music video announcement. We need that playlisting and that autoplay payola. Even if Miley has practically given up on the era, us fans are still desperate for another hit :clownny: 
 

 

 

3 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

JADED SPOTIFY

May 15 = 477,602

May 16 = 535,952

May 17 = 634,299  

May 18 = 650,770

May 19 = 683,834 

May 20 = 625,263  (58,815,999)

Tomorrow below 500k :cm:

 

2 hours ago, wish said:

1AEC27k.png

 

Wait :rip: yeah the video effect is definitely slipping now...

:cm: 

Time to scrap this garbage and rush release RCL :cm: 

Era is over methinks she can never get past single #2 :cm: 

Edited by Miley Cyrus

 

 

 

Jaded Spotify:

May 16 = 535,952
May 17 = 634,299  
May 18 = 650,770
May 19 = 683,834 
May 20 = 625,263
May 21 = 559,246
May 22 = 645,086 (60,020,331)

 

 

It's kind of surviving after 1 week of the video release

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.