Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Best video from Self-titled?

Featured Replies

  • Author
3 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

she looked so pretty here

It was cute the first time but maybe now just follow in my footsteps and make a thread for your girlie :heart2:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's Partition for me, followed by Blow. I kinda love the Pretty Hurts video too, but I'll go with Rocket for my #3. I love Hornyoncé.

 

 

I know it's not as good as some other videos from the same album, but it's Pretty Hurts for me. Such a beautiful message :'(

Mine and Partition

 

I personally love XO and Jealous too, but technically they are not great videos just have some personal love.

Mine is my preferred artistically but No Angel is the one that gets me UP on my feet. :katie2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.