#2 MelOn (+1) *new peak*

#2 Bugs (=)

#4 Genie (+1) *new peak*

#17 Flo (=)

Edited by Haus-Of_Mck
typo

it took me a few listens but now I’m obsessed, it’s a really solid pop song

2 hours ago, Cain said:

AEOM is so incredibly bad, I can’t believe people like that :deadbanana: y’all really stan noise

Noise? It's a fun trashy EDM song, it's gonna bop  live :michael:

Neither of these are good :rip:

what kind of meth blond is that :skull: flowers sounds cool, i like the vibe, AEOM is like a bad version of ready for love.. nothing is worse than LaLisa so there's that

devoured. I was kinda meh at first but now its def one of the best bp solos :WAP:

AEOM still turd to me rn though but so was money on the first 2 weeks so we'll see nn

her releasing the best track out of the four of them is so funny to me

1 hour ago, BIAATCH said:

Gurl no:deadbanana4:

This was from her transition from black to brown she said. Probably posted for April Fools, she loves to do **** like this. :deadbanana:

I listened to FLOWER and she's my favourite from when I used to be into Kpop and I followed the group. But my god do they have something against choruses? Anyway the song was boring and underwhelming, I wouldn't be mad at their success if they music actually bopped but my god they have some awful music...why can't YG just let Interscope book them some good producers and deliver great pop songs?

Also I love my girl Jisoo but she has the charisma of a paper sheet, she looks STUNNING tho

This is nice

On The Ground and Gone remain the best solo songs by a BP member.

Edited by PopFan1996

7 hours ago, 東京. said:

They did all these girls so dirty :chick3:

fr, Money was saved for TikTok, but all the solo songs are trash. They need to stop working with that Teddy guy.

Jennie had first solo project for a reason.. now I know why.

I wanted to like this, but it's BAD (just like all the other solos, but I expected different for Jisoo).

On the Ground >> Solo >> Money >> Gone >> Lalisa >> Flower

Jennie needs to hurry up and release You and Me or whatever that song was that she performed.

48 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

Rose remains THAT girl, both of her songs are huge bops

You get it! Rose is truly the best artist of BP. Can't wait for her to go full Solo. I will definitely stan

On 3/29/2023 at 12:20 PM, SchmoodRing said:

that's not necessarily a bad thing. what i'm loving so far is her confidence. i'm so happy that she's gotten more comfortable with being in front of the camera

who is the beauty in your avi

it's serving the evil stemother from a tale of two sisters and i'm here for it

what are the chances that all eyes on me will get a video too?

It's Wonyoung in my avi :gaycat2:

53 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

Not the worst two

SBEBwgh.thumb.gif.d2123482f29d5316044a49

my ranking is literally the opposite of yours lol

OTG is so basic rose won't claim it after she leaves YG

SOLO > Gone > Lalisa > OTG > Money > Flower > All Eyes On Me
:gaycat7:

the thing is, Flower isnt even bad its just SO underwhelming when u consider this is her solo DEBUT ... we waited 5 years for this and who knows if she'll even EVER release another solo :hoetenks: Like if this was her 3rd or 4th comeback as a solo artist and she had regular comebacks the reactions would probably be like '' cute chill bop'' 

They just need completely new producers etc my god.. if they are serious about their music careers they NEED to go to another company. But my guess is they will renew with YG and be full time models since they like that more.

29 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

You get it! Rose is truly the best artist of BP. Can't wait for her to go full Solo. I will definitely stan

Good for you, she'll need all the help she can get considering there was only about 3 people still listening to her solo a week after the release :deadbanana4: 

I do believe that Jisoo only needed to drop her solo because there would've been riots in the streets if she was the only member that didn't :ahh: I mean she still put in a ton of work for it don't get me wrong but I can't see it having very good longevity 

9 minutes ago, whirly said:

Good for you, she'll need all the help she can get considering there was only about 3 people still listening to her solo a week after the release :deadbanana4: 

Not everything is about charts. I like her artistry as a musician. I am not here for charts. I'll pass on that and leave it for you:cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.