Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Which Artists' Discographies Have You Fully Explored?

Featured Replies

Obviously Britney, then Ariana cause I used to stan ha. Then Lady Gaga except Cheek to Cheek and some songs from Joanne. One day I listened to all of Beyonce's solo albums but now I don't remember much from it. Also Lana Del Rey but there's lots of songs I listened to one time and then I completely forgot about them. 

 

What about u?

Edited by Henry Torres

Very few. Most of them aren’t impressive enough to explore. 

 

The discographies I would like to explore more are Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson, but they have so much material so it’s very hard. 

Taylor, Gaga, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Ariana, Lana, Katy Perry, Marina, Florence

The hitmakers of 2020s LNX & Doja Cat :coffee2:

Edited by industry baby

Pretty much all of them, especially last year when I was doing a full overhaul of my Spotify likes.

 

I’ll list as many as i can here:

 

Taylor Swift

Lady Gaga

Rihanna

Dua Lipa

Britney Spears

Ariana Grande

Mariah Carey

Nicki Minaj

Tove Lo

Miley Cyrus

Shakira

Beyonce

Rina Sawayama

Kesha

Katy Perry

Doja Cat

Whitney Houston

Lorde

Tinashe

Janet Jackson

Carly Rae Jepsen 

Lana Del Rey

Halsey 

Charli XCX

BANKS

Kim Petras

Adele

Cardi B

Christina Aguilera

Billie Eilish

Megan Thee Stallion

Gwen Stefani

Kacey Musgraves

Zara Larsson

Iggy Azalea

Ellie Goulding

Selena Gomez

Ava Max

Fergie

Celine Dion **not all of the French albums though**

Kelly Clarkson

P!nk

Rosalia

Avril Lavigne

 Ciara

Nelly Furtado

Lizzo

Marina 

Madison Beer

Bebe Rexha

Demi Lovato

Meghan Trainor

Camila Cabello

Melanie Martinez

 

A few i started but haven’t/couldn’t/didn’t finish:

 

Jennifer Lopez

Azealia Banks

Grimes

Sia

Caroline Polachek

Rita Ora

Madonna

Kylie Minogue

Florence + the Machine

 

And this is just pop girls mind you. I also did discography listens for pop boys, bands (pop, alternative, and rock), country artists, Reggaetón artists, K-Pop artists, r&b artists, hip hop artists, and indie/alternative/folk artists that i like. 
 

I’m an audiophile :rip: 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

Too many to count :rip: Pretty much my entire top 200 artists on last fm.

 

 

Britney Spears

Lana Del Rey

Janet Jackson

Beyoncé

Madonna

Mariah Carey

Rihanna

Lady Gaga

Sleater-Kinney

Ariana Grande

Kanye West

Taylor Swift

Kendrick Lamar

Björk

Corinne Bailey Rae

PJ Harvey

Solange

Charli XCX

Aaliyah

St. Vincent

The Weeknd

Katy Perry

The Black Keys

Lorde

Christina Aguilera

Nina Simone

U.S. Girls

Fergie

OutKast

Erykah Badu

Jessie Ware

SZA

Marina

Lianne La Havas

JAY-Z

Brandy

Azealia Banks

Moses Sumney

Frank Ocean

Daniel Caesar

Grimes

Mary J. Blige

Nicki Minaj

Kylie Minogue

Yves Tumor

The Strokes

A Tribe Called Quest

Tinashe

Tyler, the Creator

Beach House

Blood Orange

Michael Kiwanuka

Gwen Stefani

Fiona Apple

Sade

Prince

Radiohead

Laura Marling

Big Thief

Shakira

Nelly Furtado

Alicia Keys

Little Simz

Arca

Snoh Aalegra

Megan Thee Stallion

Selena Gomez

Perfume Genius

JPEGMAFIA

M.I.A.

Bilal

Adele

Michael Jackson

Portishead

Sudan Archives

Miley Cyrus

Lil' Kim

Lily Allen

Aldous Harding

The Internet

Weyes Blood

Genesis Owusu

FKA twigs

Joni Mitchell

Kate Bush

Angel Olsen

Xiu Xiu

Boards of Canada

Kali Uchis

Queens of the Stone Age

Mazzy Star

Patti Smith

Gorillaz

Aphex Twin

The Avalanches

Santigold

Arctic Monkeys

Father John Misty

Missy Elliott

D'Angelo

Jill Scott

Amy Winehouse

Princess Nokia

black midi

Nirvana

Destiny's Child

LCD Soundsystem

Dr. Dre

Tame Impala

Roisín Murphy

Kelis

Caroline Polachek

 

& more

Plenty, especially if they debuted after I became interested in music around 10 years ago. 
 

Of artists who have 10+ albums;

 

Mariah, Madonna, Janet, Björk, Kylie

I sort of stopped doing this as vigorously as I used to. I guess work, grievances and life in general got in the way. I already have very strong, extensive playlists for any mood that I can go to. SO with that said, I haven't really explored some of the newer artists from the last 5 or so years. my knowledge on most artists between 1990s-2010s are pretty strong tho (mostly females anyway)

demi lovato 

noah cyrus 

miley cyrus

ariana grande

sam smith 

lauren jauregui 

camila cabello 

selena gomez

paloma faith

tove lo

adele

little mix

fifth harmony

lorde

bea miller

dua lipa

oh wonder

foxes

dvsn

meghan trainor

lolo zouaï

elley duhé

melanie martinez

sasha alex sloan

yebba

giveon

sigrid

It was really fun exploring Christina’s back then she delivers on albums. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.