Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Raquel Welch dead at 82

Featured Replies

A beauty and screen icon of the 60s and beyond. Rest in peace, queen :clap3: Loved her as Aunt Vesta on Sabrina The Teenage Witch too. 

They could have at least said "passed away".... instead of just "dead"    I really hate TMZ. :rip: 

Just now, Touchdown said:

They could have at least said "passed away".... instead of just "dead"    I really hate TMZ. :rip: 

Right? TMZ always does that for some reason

Wow for some reason I thought she was way younger

 

RIP legend 

 

RIP. Quite sad to think that the likes of Judi Dench, Maggie Smith, Jane Fonda, Angie Dickinson, Gena Rowlands, Ursula Andress, Kim Novak, Brigitte Bardot, Faye Dunaway, Sophia Loren, Claudia Cardinale, Tippi Hedren etc etc are going to leave us on the upcoming years :chick3:

73674019947a1f8e5924b2fff1ae9ab1f5de867b

Quote

Raquel Welch, Madonna, Tupac Shakur and Gianni Versace at a party for Versace at Barocco in New York City on March 31, 1994.

rip beauty queen :'(

46 minutes ago, Touchdown said:

They could have at least said "passed away".... instead of just "dead"    I really hate TMZ. :rip: 

Google Raquel Welch. All headlines are some variation of “dead at 82” or “dies at 82” etc. it’s literally just the most efficient way to communicate this news. Don’t be so sensitive

7 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Google Raquel Welch. All headlines are some variation of “dead at 82” or “dies at 82” etc. it’s literally just the most efficient way to communicate this news. Don’t be so sensitive

I don't want to google it sweetie. I can have my own opinion, and I just gave it. 

2 hours ago, Lover said:

73674019947a1f8e5924b2fff1ae9ab1f5de867b

rip beauty queen :'(

The 4 of them in a picture together is still so wild to me, the 90's man :skull:

 

RIP to a legendary actress and all time beauty.

3 hours ago, Touchdown said:

They could have at least said "passed away".... instead of just "dead"    I really hate TMZ. :rip: 

This. I thought we all learnt this in primary schools.

 

RIP

RIP :heart: we all hope we look as good as her at that age! She was an icon and surely will be missed.

3 hours ago, The Second Coming said:

RIP. Quite sad to think that the likes of Judi Dench, Maggie Smith, Jane Fonda, Angie Dickinson, Gena Rowlands, Ursula Andress, Kim Novak, Brigitte Bardot, Faye Dunaway, Sophia Loren, Claudia Cardinale, Tippi Hedren etc etc are going to leave us on the upcoming years :chick3:

This makes me so sad :dancehall3: I've been so sad over the years watching the very last of the old Hollywood legends go. Olivia DeHavilland was a huge blow... She was really the last of them that made such a huge impact in her career. Sadly it will probably be this way for this generation you mentioned. The cycle of life kind of sucks sometimes. :cries:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.