Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Rihanna takes over streaming

Featured Replies

She already has one of the biggest streaming catalogues so far and SB has only boosted it to a new level. :rip:

 

She was smart to play hits from 5 different albums, but Run This Town/Wild Twatts should have been replaced by SOS and Pon De Replay. Can agree with All of the Lights tho, it was the best moment out her show.

Edited by Fastlane

  • Replies 427
  • Views 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy ****! This is absolutely massive!

 

Not a 2600% increase :bibliahh:

58 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

She already has one of the biggest streaming catalogues so far and SB has only boosted it to a new level. :rip:

 

She was smart to play hits from 5 different albums, but Run This Town/Wild Twatts should have been replaced by SOS and Pon De Replay. Can agree with All of the Lights tho, it was the best moment out her show.

She paid dust on the 1st 2 mixtapes, I mean albums, as usual :rofl:

Even what’s my god flop outstreaming forgotten work :bibliahh: I know she’s embarrassed for including it and pour it up over WMN and DSTM

I don't keep up with spotify stats but is this comparable to the boosts from previous halftime shows?

February 13, 2023

 

GLOBAL APPLE MUSIC

#5 Umbrella

#8 Work

#10 Diamonds

#13 We Found Love

#14 ***** Better Have My Money

#18 Needed Me

#21 Love On The Brain

#22 Only Girl (In The World)

#25 Run This Town

#29 Where Have You Been

#31 Wild Thoughts

#34 Rude Boy

#36 Pour It Up

#39 Lift Me Up

#41 Disturbia

#53 Don't Stop The Music

#56 What's My Name?

#62 S&M

#67 Stay

#69 All Of The Lights

#82 Take Care

#87 This Is What You Came For

#89 Kiss It Better

#93 Love The Way You Lie

#97 Sex With Me

#98 Loveeeeeee Song

 

US APPLE MUSIC

#7 Umbrella

#8 Work

#10 Needed Me

#11 Diamonds

#12 ***** Better Have My Money

#16 Love On The Brain

#18 We Found Love

#20 Run This Town

#25 Only Girl (In The World)

#27 Wild Thoughts

#28 Pour It Up

#29 Where Have You Been

#32 Rude Boy

#37 Disturbia

#46 What's My Name?

#53 Lift Me Up

#58 Don't Stop The Music

#61 Loveeeeeee Song

#62 Take Care

#63 S&M

#64 Sex With Me

#68 All Of The Lights

#73 Stay

#77 Kiss It Better

 

I-

 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475ll7jzhu93mcaj5fn8

Love ON The Brain still being the most streamed track despite it not being performed on spotify

That has to be the biggest Superbowl boost ever right? These numbers are insane.

 

And here I was hoping for her to do 40M on Spotify today. I wouldn't be surprised if she hit close to 60M atp. :dies:

19 minutes ago, Klein said:

That has to be the biggest Superbowl boost ever right? These numbers are insane.

 

And here I was hoping for her to do 40M on Spotify today. I wouldn't be surprised if she hit close to 60M atp. :dies:

What ?? I doubt she'll even do 40M

The next day is usually not much bigger than the day of, at least worldwide (I think?)

17 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

What ?? I doubt she'll even do 40M

The next day is usually not much bigger than the day of, at least worldwide (I think?)

Idk, but her discography grew 640% in the US, and even though I don't expect the boost to be that huge WW, I also expect a rise too. Wouldn't that fly her really high? She did 24M on Sunday, from which I imagine something like 5M are coming from the US (maybe I'm totally wrong), that would make 37M US streams alone with the 640% increase.

 

Or did I misinterpreted the 640% boost figure?  

31 minutes ago, Klein said:

Idk, but her discography grew 640% in the US, and even though I don't expect the boost to be that huge WW, I also expect a rise too. Wouldn't that fly her really high? She did 24M on Sunday, from which I imagine something like 5M are coming from the US (maybe I'm totally wrong), that would make 37M US streams alone with the 640% increase.

 

Or did I misinterpreted the 640% boost figure?  

640% increase is this week vs last week

 

Quote

Her overall streams on Spotify spiked more than 640% across the United States, according to streaming data observed between the Halftime performance on Feb. 12 and Feb. 5 (6-7 p.m. ET)

2 hours ago, Topaz said:

Love ON The Brain still being the most streamed track despite it not being performed on spotify

Umbrella is the most streamed track on Spotify not Love on the brain.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.