Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

America... America has a problem

Featured Replies

20

40

80

out

the

trap.

 

hit

it

with

the 

rap.

 

put

it 

on

the

map.

 

then 

we

right

back.

 

call me when you wanna get

HI

EYE

EYE

IGH

 

spacer.png

 

Boy you can get no higherrrrrr… than this. 

No

This love don’t get no higherrrrr….than this. 
No….No

rihanna-dance.gif

Heard you got that D for me

Pray your love is deep for me

I'ma make you go weak for me

Make you wait a whole week for me

rihanna-dance.gif

Probably my favourite song on the album. I immediately get the urge to play one of the old Need for Speed games and race at night.

  • Author

TONY MONTANA WITH THE RACKS

IVY P ON MY BAG

DOUBLE Gs ON MY DASH

 

spacer.png

Needs to be the next single and I won't take anything else 

 

rihanna-dance.gif

atrl

atrl has a problem

Hx1YSjS.gif

Edited by Henry Torres

this song has been playing in my mind randomly for the past two weeks :deadbanana4::deadbanana4: I don’t even really like it like that!

the production alone is one of the best things to ever happen… the nine inch nails interpolation :jonny5:

Best song of her career and I’m not joking

 

rihanna-dance.gif

 

The background vocals

 

rihanna-dance.gif

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

this song has been playing in my mind randomly for the past two weeks :deadbanana4::deadbanana4: I don’t even really like it like that!

The beat at the beginning of it randomly plays in my mind all the time :rip: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.