Britney Jean vs. Smile

Kanes

Britney Jean vs. Smile  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Britney Jean vs. Smile

• Britney Spears - Britney Jean
    • Katy Perry - Smile

Pop albums in the YELLOW-zone on Metacritic and often referred to as some of the worst pop girl albums on ATRL. Which "bad" album is better in your opinion?

1a109efb83e19037592b3a7bbea7e218.jpg#1a109efb83e19037592b3a7bbea7e218 292bf6f553ae0f5c45038e92e0936b13.jpg#292bf6f553ae0f5c45038e92e0936b13

Edited by Avariko

I mean Britney Jean gave us Work B**ch and Perfume... 

The one that has Never Really Over, Harleys in Hawaii, Cry About It Later and Tucked 

Myah Jean, of course :laugh: 

Smile was the first Katy album that I strongly disliked. It was just skip, after skip. Hopefully, I'll like her next one more. 

30 minutes ago, schnetzka said:

As far as I am aware, a lot more people like Smile than Britney Jean.

Not based on sales tho

Ot; Both have good and meh songs

but Smile's meh songs are kind of..totally uninteresting while BJ's are at an odd place

HIH and WB are highlights for both of em

Cry about it later, Tucked, NRO, HIH, teary eyes, champagne problems...they are good songs.

but I only know the singles from BJ and it should be easy at that time they were ok, but now I don't listen to them

Smile has Cry About It Later, Harleys in Hawaii, Never Really Over, Tucked, Champagne Problems, Only Love, Daisies 

It's not even close. 

Like bffr. 

Smile is very generic but still comprised of mostly solid pop songs. Work B*tch is the only good thing about Britney Peen. :giraffe:

I mean… Britney Jean has work b****, an absolute banger BUT the entire album sounded so outdated at the time, EDM music was already old.

I like Smile better as an album. 

Harleys in Hawaii is literally one of Katy’s best songs imo/one of my favorite songs in general meanwhile BJ doesn’t have any songs that I would consider Britney’s best. 

Smile >>>>>>> 

i love Brit :heart2::chick1:

Both are terrible, but at least Smile didn't pull an Ursula on Myah Marie

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.