Spotify Debuts Tragic New Layout

raven

2 minutes ago, FENTY. said:

To everyone praising Apple Music how come search engine doesn’t drive you crazy??? I tried using it but this really threw me off. Original songs are rarely ever on top and I have to scroll down to find the song or even an album

Spotify is good for some things :giraffe:

13 minutes ago, FENTY. said:

To everyone praising Apple Music how come search engine doesn’t drive you crazy??? I tried using it but this really threw me off. Original songs are rarely ever on top and I have to scroll down to find the song or even an album

Yeah the search engine gives me a headache sometimes. It needs to give better results and stop being so glitchy.

Mine hasn’t updated. :michael:

ive almost never noticed this.... like do you even spend active time on the app that much when playing music..  :deadbanana2:

Literally looks the same but go off

KYtBoeg.gif

Also not the Flopple Music stans getting brave in here, Spotify remains superior

KYtBoeg.gif

explains why the app restarted itself last night and stopped my Allday Streams

however it looks the same for me

KYtBoeg.gif

2 hours ago, FENTY. said:

THIS. It’s my number one problem with apple music, and they are slow af.

I just got this update :biblio:

edit; thank god my app reverted back to the original layout

Edited by americanlife

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.