Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Bungee Jumping: Would you, have you?

Would you bungee jump? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Would you bungee jump?

    • For sure, it looks fun
      30%
      6
    • No way, not for me
      50%
      10
    • I have & it was amazing
      0%
      0
    • I have & it was terrible
      0%
      0
    • I have & I’m dead
      20%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I feel like I could potentially do this, as I do love that feeling of adrenaline you get afterwards, but my main bucket list activity is to go diving with great white sharks. :redface:

It is not appealing to me at all. Like what’s the point? 
 

Skydiving is so much better so I’m definitely doing that for my 30th. 

  • Author
35 minutes ago, Navy4Life said:

It is not appealing to me at all. Like what’s the point? 
 

Skydiving is so much better so I’m definitely doing that for my 30th. 

How is it dissimilar from Skydiving, other than that Skydiving has you falling for longer & generally incurs more risk? :dancehall:

9 minutes ago, FOCK said:

How is it dissimilar from Skydiving, other than that Skydiving has you falling for longer & generally incurs more risk? :dancehall:

With skydiving you get a once in a lifetime view and don’t get jerked back up which is probably nauseating. With bungee you get the view of the ground you’re falling towards. 

OMG, I don't know. I feel like I want to but then you only have ONE chance for it to go right or to d word so idk :dancehall:

I'm already a rollercoaster enthusiast! I would totally do it!  

yea but only in like one of those places for indoor bungee jumping with a trampoline 

No way, the closest thing I've ever been to was one of the tallest/fastest roller coasters and that was enough already..

 

Acetone

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.