Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Pop 2 (Charli) vs Emotion (Carly)

Featured Replies

Both are amazing masterpieces but I prefer Pop 2, it's just so next level. It's been 5 years since its release and it still sounds more modern that todays' music. 

Gonna have to give it to Carly! Everyone thought she was over but she came back with such a masterpiece! :clap3:

Emotion is probably my favorite as a whole era, just because I was closely following it from start to finish and it was really incredible the way it blossomed into a cult phenomenon, butttt…as an album itself, Pop 2 takes the win. Such an inventive album, and it’s truly the perfect album (well, if you remove Porsche).

Pop 2 was a literal cultural reset. Charli took hyperpop to a whole new level with that record. 0 misses.

 

EMOTION is a cute pop album that the fomo scene was obsessed with for like a year or two before everyone jumped ship to the next album. Nothing against Carly though and I do like several songs from the album. It's regarded as one of the leaders of the Poptimism era (for better or worse) so I'll give her that.

Edited by State of Grace.

Both are pop bibles but Pop 2. It's so ahead of its time and I'm not sure if mainstream pop will ever catch up :jonnycat:

Those are both my babies, I can't choose between MY OWN FLESH AND BL- it's Pop 2

Pop 2 is incredible, but Emotion in its entirety is so special to me so I have to give it to Carly. That album soundtracked my life for a couple years. Every song is a gem! :katie2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.