Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Katy Perry - "Wild Flower" (Snippet)

Featured Replies

 

Recorded for pre-Hillary Clinton Witness, replaced by "Save as Draft". Produced by Rick Nowles (?).

 

Edited by Fastlane

Man I do love parts of Witness, but I could only imagine what OG witness was like 😭

Sounds like a bop .

 

Burning up like a wild flower 

Let the kitty breathe cause she still … :jamming:

  • Author
8 minutes ago, wren said:

Man I do love parts of Witness, but I could only imagine what OG witness was like 😭

It was a completely different record before Donald Trump's victory. Into Me You See was recorded during the first sessions too, I guess, since it also has orchestra production.

 

Probably IMYS & Witness were the only tracks that survived on the final tracklist, since the other songs were written quickly and poorly. 

Edited by Fastlane

Wait can someone enlighten me? I never knew there was a whole album scrapped before witness :deadbanana2: This is a potential bop though!!!

 

also I love SAD so y’all haters can SEETHE

 

 

I mean save as draft is a good song. Its the other songs that are problematic, specifically 

Power, Mind Maze, Tsunami, Pendulum (like what the hell are these songs)

and also Déjà Vu, Hey Hey Hey, Bon Appétit...

Her weird urban experiment just doesn't work

 

The three ballad tracks on the albums really saved it Miss You More, Save as Draft, Into Me You See

in addition to the catchy pop songs she good at, Witness, Roulette, Bigger Than Me

Even Swish Swish, Chained to the Rhythm were some weird pop songs as singles

 

 

Edited by lmnoc1

42 minutes ago, lmnoc1 said:

 

 

I mean save as draft is a good song. Its the other songs that are problematic, specifically 

Power, Mind Maze, Tsunami, Pendulum (like what the hell are these songs)

and also Déjà Vu, Hey Hey Hey, Bon Appétit...

Her weird urban experiment just doesn't work

 

The three ballad tracks on the albums really saved it Miss You More, Save as Draft, Into Me You See

in addition to the catchy pop songs she good at, Witness, Roulette, Bigger Than Me

Even Swish Swish, Chained to the Rhythm were some weird pop songs as singles

 

 

Girl... Power and Tsunami are literally career highlights :deadbanana2: those songs you liked are literally trash reject versions of the second half of Prism songs. I'll pray for your taste :deadbanana2:

47 minutes ago, lmnoc1 said:

Power, Mind Maze, Tsunami, Pendulum

 

4 minutes ago, Homebrand said:

I'll pray for your taste :deadbanana2:

That user has terrible taste Omg :biblio:

  • Author
8 minutes ago, Homebrand said:

Pendulum

It was the most praised song by critics and general public' listeners. 

Not that user dragging Tsunami as if it isn't one of her best songs.

4 hours ago, Power love said:

 

That user has terrible taste Omg :biblio:

lol literally the 4 best songs

This fits Witness more sound-wise than Scrap As Draft. It's also sound way way better. 

This is very clearly not her

 

6 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Wait can someone enlighten me? I never knew there was a whole album scrapped before witness :deadbanana2:

There isn't 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.