Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Does Sabrina Carpenter look like M3GAN?

Does they look alike? 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Does they look alike?

    • YASSS
      52%
      30
    • Nope, sweetie
      19%
      11
    • a little bit
      28%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What do you think?

 

Some Twitter users are saying the new main horror girl M3GAN looks like Main Flop Girl Sabrina Carpenter… do they? 
 

can wait for M3GAN hopping on a verse for Nonsense :WAP:

 

If it helps make her famous someone make a MegxNonsense fancam go viral..

 

OT: I guess if you put her in a horror AI app maybe? :deadbanana4:

I voted no before I saw the comparison shot and now I see it too :deadbanana2:

 

I think it’s just the photo they chose though 

sabrina saweetie…she looks more like the scarlet witch actress

 

spacer.png

Edited by Dolce Vita

Why do I see it :bibliahh:

 

Sabrina needs to release a M3GAN remix of Nonsense ASAP 

24 minutes ago, sourprint said:

leave her alone y'all r so annoying omg

It's not that serious. :skull:

 

1 hour ago, Power love said:

If y’all don’t leave this girl alone chile.

37 minutes ago, sourprint said:

leave her alone y'all r so annoying omg

M’aam @Julia Fox is like the resident Sabrina stan I- :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

I voted no before I saw the comparison shot and now I see it too :deadbanana2:

 

I think it’s just the photo they chose though 

 

I thought the same when I saw the trailer :deadbanana4: 

Sabrina's face has always looked kinda like  frozen or sumn but she's pretty 

Edited by Starchild

5 hours ago, Power love said:

If y’all don’t leave this girl alone chile.

We are stans :skull:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.