Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Aya Nakamura - 'DNK'

Featured Replies

20 hours ago, Sscorpionn said:

Le gout has grown on me so much and I didn’t care for it at all at first listen. :jonny6:

Those male (distorted?) "sex noises" background vocals really add to the song.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

Those male (distorted?) "sex noises" background vocals really add to the song.

Exactly. It sounded like a constant nuisance at first but grew on me after a few listens. It kinda works with the mellow production :gayalipacat5:

Corazon, Chacun + Le goût go so hard for me. 

I love that they fleshed out the production and she's leaning into a more full sound - actually having outros work somuch better than the 2min droplets.

5 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

 

 

vive la reine :duca: 

Is she finally about to get her first #1 album?

16 minutes ago, Cotton said:

Is she finally about to get her first #1 album?

 

It says it is !

Her first #1 album ! Unfortunately, Baby is #2, blocked by Miley Cyrus. 

27 minutes ago, Hyacinth said:

 

It says it is !

Her first #1 album ! Unfortunately, Baby is #2, blocked by Miley Cyrus. 

:jonny5: 

15 hours ago, St. Francis said:

Cadeau has the potential to be a big Afrobeat hit.

Truly it the 1st most streamed album track WW in front of T'as peur which got more playlistings WW. 

 

 

Apple Music:

#1 Cameroon

#1 Côte d'Ivoire

#1 Republic of the Congo

#2 Benin

#5 France

#5 Mali

#5 Senegal

#6 Niger

#9 Belgium

#14 Madagascar

#30 Guinea-Bissau

#48 Luxembourg

#49 Chad

#77 Switzerland

#80 Mauritania

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just started listening to her a couple of months ago and I am in love with her music. I hope she does Coachella next year so I can see her in the States but I know she is coming to Osheaga in August so we will see. :duca:

15 hours ago, Mellark said:

Just started listening to her a couple of months ago and I am in love with her music. I hope she does Coachella next year so I can see her in the States but I know she is coming to Osheaga in August so we will see. :duca:

I’m glad she’s finally coming to Montreal as her first concert was cancelled a few weeks ahead when COVID hit in 2020

5 hours ago, ctlp27 said:

I’m glad she’s finally coming to Montreal as her first concert was cancelled a few weeks ahead when COVID hit in 2020

Curious to know if that is the only place in NA she’s coming to. I feel most of the Francophone artists just do Montréal and call it a day here but really don’t tour the States.

8 hours ago, Mellark said:

Curious to know if that is the only place in NA she’s coming to. I feel most of the Francophone artists just do Montréal and call it a day here but really don’t tour the States.

I would say it's a test run. She was supposed to play at Place Bell which is pretty big venue for the city. Now just Osheaga while she's on tour in France sounds like a test to see if she could do like Angele and do a mini-tour next year (Coachella?). What I found interesting is that the festival is def putting her almost as big as Rufus del Sol for the Friday (which they don't really do usually).

 

My guess is that most people will come for her rather than RdS.

 

Problem with Aya is that she seems to be a bit non-chalant like Rihanna so maybe she is not interested in investing time and energy so much in touring...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.