Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Aya Nakamura - 'DNK'

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Mokichi said:

Not top 40 in only a few hours!! 109,103 streams 

 

pHfywLu.png

Ooooh this is good. I’m not sure how many hours it had of tracking but it definitely didn’t have a lot :duca:

  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Cotton said:

Ooooh this is good. I’m not sure how many hours it had of tracking but it definitely didn’t have a lot :duca:

Only 7 hours :bird: Also number one on Apple Music France

 

Méchante is horrible thanks it didn’t make it 

the girls tried to count aya out and she came back swinging with baby :jonny6:

7 hours ago, worldwide angel said:

the girls tried to count aya out and she came back swinging with baby :jonny6:

tea!!! she is now #1 on Deezer France so she will probably snatch the #1 on Spotify France as well today :jonny4: come through mama!

 

Apple Music:

#1 France

#2 Belgium

#6 Republic of the Congo

#14 Senegal

#15 Côte d'Ivoire

#15 Niger

#17 Mauritania

#26 Cameroon

#27 Mali

#38 Switzerland

#42 Benin

 

Deezer:

#1 France

#2 Estonia

#2 Senegal

#4 Switzerland

#5 Belgium

#11 Côte d'Ivoire

#19 Philippines

#21 Jamaica

#25 Morocco

#27 Algeria

#40 Tunisia

#77 United Arab Emirates

 

yIejRh5.gif

Edited by Mokichi

Il veut calin partout

Veut cher-tou partout

 

yIejRh5.gif

 

Smash :giraffe: 

 

I hope there are more dance-y tracks on the album, I'm claiming t'as peur 

lengths 

Spoiler

2:45

2:42

3:17

2:33

2:50

3:35

2:19

2:31

2:33

2:51

2:47

3:05

3:02

2:34

2:24

 

Aya is a queen everyone in this thread is serving taste I didn’t realize she had a new album coming out  :clap3:

her coming back with a top 3 debut, a bobo tea :jonny:

 

yIejRh5.gif 

Just listened to Daddy from the NMF playlist, its cute 

 

I liked Baby too so ill check this in full tomorrow

 

0D2CD3C6-7D05-4D4B-B83E-AEEFD2F442A1.thu

insane first half literally any song from corazon to j'ai mal could be next singles, what a strong set she comes harder than 'aya' that for sure.

 

bloque also nice, once again she is here to stay :clap3::chick1:

 

yIejRh5.gif

Edited by Polgg48

Beleck is clearly the banger of the album! They are pushing T'as peur with Myke Towers on Spotify, I wonder with how many streams it will debut! 

 

Currenly #1 in 8 countries on Apple Music :clap3: 

 

Apple Music (8x #1):

#1 Belgium

#1 Benin

#1 Côte d'Ivoire

#1 France

#1 Luxembourg

#1 Niger

#1 Republic of the Congo

#1 Switzerland

#2 Cameroon

#2 Mali

#2 Mauritania

#2 Senegal

#3 Madagascar

#9 Algeria

#11 Canada

#12 Mauritius

#37 Turkey

#68 Netherlands

#70 Tanzania

#71 Kuwait

#81 Spain

#90 Italy

#95 Portugal

It’s always a struggle for me to get through her albums in one sitting. Like eventually the afrobeats just all drown out and I can’t fully appreciate it.

 

My faves so far are Beleck, Chacun and Bloque. It’s a cute album definitely better then Aya

  • Author
6 hours ago, Cotton said:

It’s always a struggle for me to get through her albums in one sitting. Like eventually the afrobeats just all drown out and I can’t fully appreciate it.

I kinda agree, although at the same time, I love the cohesion it brings. It also adds a lot to the replayability imo.

 

Such an amazing album as expected, she truly never misses. :WAP:

 

Also, for those interested, it looks like vinyls will be released on 2/17 according to Fnac and Amazon!

On first listen nothing clicked, other than Baby and SMS. Too bad, I was excited. 

 

Also, I won’t stand any AYA slander. That was banger after banger. DNK wishes. 

I really like this album. I do agree that some of the songs sound samey, especially the last three.

 

Baby is an absolute bop. She snapped!

I hope she doesnt cut the era short. There are lot of potential smashes

 

1.Daddy

2.Cadeu

3.T'as peur

4.Baleck

5. Coller

 

Dont fumble this Queen:wanda:

I really like Beleck I think it’s my favourite album track so far. Anyway Daddy has risen on the Spotify charts and Cadeau is really stable at #8.

 

Baby still smashing. Truly the best song on the album

Le gout has grown on me so much and I didn’t care for it at all at first listen. :jonny6:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.