K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

1 hour ago, rapperjennie said:

As if SM don't sabotage their own artists with their song choices :rip: be serious

I saw this YouTube girl Liry Onni (in Spanish) she's korean/argentian so she explains what the news say about this case, is LSM vs his nephew, LSM wants to HYBE to get his shares cuz his Nephew pulled more shares so LSM gets less share of SME, but new CEO whants KAKAO to get be the the senior partner and LSM was angry about that and that's why he sold his shares to HYBE.

Anyway Korean competency department needs to make a decision about HYBE buy 

LSM self assigns his company to work with SME so he even if he isn't the CEO anymore still get most royalties or utilities, SME stills sells more albums than HYBE bit the utility that stays in SM is so little, Kakao will apparently do exactly the same if they get the company

So yeah I stand with LSM

• Replies 132.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, rapperjennie said:

As if SM don't sabotage their own artists with their song choices :rip: be serious

19 minutes ago, Eternium said:

She dodged a bullet and is still going to get the massive exposure of being on a major network show. On top of that, she’s going to look like Meryl Streep no matter what her performance looks like because The Weeknd is just that bad. The Blinks are right, this time.

She’ll be fine because she doesn’t need an acting career, but this show is destined to be a high profile flop and the butt of every joke. This is gonna be her Cats/Battleship/Shanghai Surprise that Stans pretend not to exist.

18 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

+ SKZ :bam: (no matter how much this thread tries to undermine them)

Seungmin solo won't even sell 15k copies

GAPHYKK.gif

9 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Seungmin solo won't even sell 15k copies

GAPHYKK.gif

Not the random Seungmin shade :deadbanana2:

GAPHYKK.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

Yea, Yoongi is kinda in the middle in terms of popularity but I feel like all of the members would do really well in terms of touring, tbh. There are solo stans just like in any other fandom and it shows sometimes but most armys actually support all 7 of them.

This also makes me really sad they didn't do one last tour as 7 last year, I mean look at the demand :deadbanana:

Not Kep1er adding themselves to the IVE vs aespa vs LE SSERAFIM April 2023 war :rip:

What’s up with everyone gridlocking themselves in April :dies:

Just now, kendoll2001 said:

Not Kep1er adding themselves to the IVE vs aespa vs LE SSERAFIM April 2023 war :rip:

It's an age old tactic in K-Pop. This manufactured battle increases fandom engagement and media coverage. We saw it in the August super summer last year.

Each fandom will be pushing for their faves to come out on top = more money for these companies.

1 minute ago, Zack said:

It's an age old tactic in K-Pop. This manufactured battle increases fandom engagement and media coverage. We saw it in the August super summer last year. Each fandom will be pushing for their faves to come out on top = more money for these companies.

Godspeed Kep1er :skull:

Waving Kamala Harris GIF

7 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

I wish them an ounce of luck

200.gif

Just now, kendoll2001 said:

Godspeed Kep1er :skull:

Oh yeah poor Yujin and friends. Maybe they'll pull a surprise smash.

But then again, someone has to lose too

https://i.ibb.co/4jV52C3/JUMPING-LS.gif

Kepler just needs to release music like Wa Da Da and MVSK again, and not turds like Up! and We Stale

JUMPING-LS.gif

2 hours ago, Dialamba said:

April

I think it will be NCT tokyo then taeyeon and for the last aespa

nct tokyo is later in the year, the nct unit debuting in april is allegedly doyoung, jaehyun and jungwoo.

31 minutes ago, smates said:

Yea, Yoongi is kinda in the middle in terms of popularity but I feel like all of the members would do really well in terms of touring, tbh. There are solo stans just like in any other fandom and it shows sometimes but most armys actually support all 7 of them.

This also makes me really sad they didn't do one last tour as 7 last year, I mean look at the demand :deadbanana:

The fact that they didn't tour at their absolute peak is crazy :skull:

3 hours ago, Tomek said:

what's the problem with that? isn't he the creator of the show?

It wouldn't be a problem if the staffs and cast wouldn't complain and expose him. 

The thing is, he is getting such freedom because he is acclaimed and has good ratings.

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

NMIXX are really about to have SOTY  :WAP:

The producer (Gavin Nones) is behind a lot of EVERGLOW songs as well including this masterpiece aka the best Kpop song of all time :WAP:

We need to know the other 76 producers, cause we know they have 6 or 7 songs in one.

Not that they would make much noise compared to the 4th gen power forces but add Apink as another one of April releases, at least they ll deliver quality as usual, arts not the charts chanteuses 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Hazy said:

can’t believe one hour I need to take Blackpink’s side and another NewJeans’ side :rip: it’s so hard to be objective in this thread, just give the credit when it’s due and support multiple groups

successful groups can co-exist, you know? doesn’t mean the posts mentioning one, another or even both are drags :deadbanana4: maybe the problem is with people who see it this way

NewJeans isn’t taking Blackpink’s place nor are they bigger than them, are you serious? :rip: I swear you see their name and your blood boils right away

Honestly it’s very funny because:

- If you’re saying good things about NewJeans’ quality music and their unprecedented success in such a short amount of time, you’re a “bandwagoner” 

- if you’re discussing NewJeans’ achievements and broken records by saying how it’s comparable to BP’s initial success in the industry, you’re suddenly a BP hater

- if you’re talking about how they’re already capturing a new audience of Spotify listeners and getting new peaks, suddenly that’s a hostile energy towards BP etc etc

- everytime a BP member gets a fashion magazine, suddenly it’s “the new girlies FadedJeans will NEVER be on their level!!” insertion as if anyone said otherwise 

like….I know there are a few trolls who troll BP on the regular but why such pressed behavior hunnies? Just because someone is impressed by the toddlers’ success and express that here doesn’t mean that BP will suddenly stop being the biggest GG anytime soon, y’all know that right? So what are y’all so threatened of? 
i don’t even stan either of the groups that way but the constant fights I have to laugh 
spacer.png

Just now, xrosup said:

JUMPING-LS.gif

Nmixx change up lets go! 

spacer.png

NMess has everything to succeed. Just give them a digestible bop and see, Itchy will be packing their bags

spacer.png

i neeeed thirsty and wake up NEOWWW :duca: 

42 minutes ago, Zack said:

It's an age old tactic in K-Pop. This manufactured battle increases fandom engagement and media coverage. We saw it in the August super summer last year.

Each fandom will be pushing for their faves to come out on top = more money for these companies.

The way they did the same thing in October last year by releasing in the same week with LSRF and GIDLE, look how things turned out for them:rip: