• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

JENNIE KIM truly the RIHANNA of KPOP. Effortless legend, destined for history books :alexz2:

Jennie Kim Nyc GIF by Calvin Klein

Jennie, sweetie..

200.gif

• ATRL Administrator
5 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

Probably more september

september spring summer

😩😩

15 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

JENNIE KIM truly the RIHANNA of KPOP. Effortless legend, destined for history books :alexz2:

Jennie Kim Nyc GIF by Calvin Klein

Emphasis on the "effortless"

24 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Why do y’all always insert BP in things that have nothing to do with them? is there something you’re trying to prove? I don’t get it

and then when Blinks rebuttal, we’re haters. It’s like y’all can’t  talk about this group without grouping them or inserting BP

because I stan both? and I basically stated that BP run the game? and that it’s fun that there are finally some newcomers that can compete with them, to some extent? you’re giving threatened when NewJennies have a long way to catch up to BP

I’m just celebrating both groups (was posting about Jisoo and Jennie on the same page, mind you) but you will be the first one to post BM achievements when they will have one, with payola or not - what’s the difference there? 

and like, it’s clear BP would be higher on the charts if they would release right now, only delusional people would say something different :rip: but lets not act like playlisting is something exlusive to NJ, BP also had that, they actually were on the top of the TTH lol the drag is not dragging and the credit is due when Hype Boy is higher on the charts without barely any playlisting at the moment and it’s an older song than BP last releases… but that’s on YG and their awful promo, I still can’t believe they cut the Born Pink era short 

Edited by Hazy

12 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Leave BP’s name off your keyboards or keypad if you’re on a device

its not that hard…

I keep saying that I don’t wanna speak on these groups, but I feel like my hand is being forced and I have to

stop using BP to promote your favs

you better log off 

As if SM don't sabotage their own artists with their song choices :rip: be serious

41 minutes ago, Ryan said:

When does Aespa’s new album drop?

April

I think it will be NCT tokyo then taeyeon and for the last aespa

41 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

The girls are FIGHTING :eatpopcorn:

Jennie attached to this is actually high key iconic, and fits very well with her brand tbh

He’s so nasty :bibliahh:

most streamed GG yesterday :cm:

24 minutes ago, Mel. said:

And payola is the reason their doing well, we all know if BP released at the same time as NJ who would be topping Spotify. NJ has payola, playlisting and the fact that their songs are more recent

like, let’s keep it cute.

they're not competing with BP, they just have more recent music 

Tell them Miss Melanie, END THESE HYENAS!!! 
ny8.gif?w=300&h=225

Edited by Pluto2022

Can’t wait for NJ’s next comeback. So much at stake and the meltdowns are gonna be so fun to watch :coffee:

can’t believe one hour I need to take Blackpink’s side and another NewJeans’ side :rip: it’s so hard to be objective in this thread, just give the credit when it’s due and support multiple groups

successful groups can co-exist, you know? doesn’t mean the posts mentioning one, another or even both are drags :deadbanana4: maybe the problem is with people who see it this way

NewJeans isn’t taking Blackpink’s place nor are they bigger than them, are you serious? :rip: I swear you see their name and your blood boils right away

Left this thread for nearly a day after my last post and this thread is still arguing over NJ vs BP  :skull:

12 minutes ago, Hazy said:

can’t believe one hour I need to take Blackpink’s side and another NewJeans’ side :rip: it’s so hard to be objective in this thread, just give the credit when it’s due and support multiple groups

successful groups can co-exist, you know? doesn’t mean the posts mentioning one, another or even both are drags :deadbanana4: maybe the problem is with people who see it this way

NewJeans isn’t taking Blackpink’s place nor are they bigger than them, are you serious? :rip: I swear you see their name and your blood boils right away

its giving threatened lol we all know BP is still the biggest gg 

Stray Cats stable kings and almost occupying the whole top 10 with some songs being over 2 years old:clap3: They will soon probably have the top 10 alone once those other boy groups start free falling once their ad campaigns and comeback hype dies down :giraffe: 

We stan Spotify and YouTube legends :clap3:

Edited by Pluto2022

Oh wow, what other k-pop-group could have one of their least popular members sell out an arena tour in North America by themselves?

3 minutes ago, lovatos said:

Oh wow, what other k-pop-group could have one of their least popular members sell out an arena tour in North America by themselves?

Wow that’s really impressive 

7 minutes ago, lovatos said:

By Blinks' logic, BTS members seem to be having successful SOLO careers then

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, lovatos said:

That’s literally nearly 60K attendance for the New York market. The fact that SUGA alone could easily book and sell out Yankee Stadium or Citi Field himself :deadbanana2:

Isn’t Suga the most popular member after the maknae line though? He kinda has the biggest solo song ”Daecwhita” if we exclude the collabs and World Cup songs etc. 

Isn’t the popularity ranking like this?: 

1. V

2. Jungkook

3. Jimin

4. Suga

5. Jin

6. RM

7. J-Hope

Edited by Pluto2022

27 minutes ago, lovatos said:

Imagine when one of the more popular members like Taehyung or Jungkook go on tour :dies:

You hate BTS or not but the fandom power is insane. Even the “least successful” members can sell more than +500k albums. And Suga alone sold more tickets in the US than any k-artists expect for BTS, BP and twice. :gaycat5:

29 minutes ago, lovatos said:

Least popular in what metric cuz he ates them all on the solo department and not to mention he is the only one who produces his music and his group actively 

32 minutes ago, lovatos said:

He's definitely not one of the least popular members

1 hour ago, Bonjourtristesse said:

No skin in the game but kinda hilarious to spin having a minor role in a guaranteed critical flop as a positive.  TSwift in Cats teas

She dodged a bullet and is still going to get the massive exposure of being on a major network show. On top of that, she’s going to look like Meryl Streep no matter what her performance looks like because The Weeknd is just that bad. The Blinks are right, this time.

10 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

You hate BTS or not but the fandom power is insane. Even the “least successful” members can sell more than +500k albums. And Suga alone sold more tickets in the US than any k-artists expect for BTS, BP and twice. :gaycat5:

+ SKZ :bam: (no matter how much this thread tries to undermine them)

Edited by Pluto2022