Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

kai has had no plastic surgery tyvm

 

Bidol83.gif

Yeah probably, he's so beautiful and I don't understand how he isn't popular like the 4th gen it-boy and the Bebe Rexha stan

2395107b2ef18df1c7eccb2b316b96cc8223df15

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

17 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Better to be hot yet strange looking than ugly and strange looking like some others :gaycat2:

It wasn't a insult, they're all genuinely good looking despite some ... interesting surgical choices.

12 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

yeonjun and taehyun are the only ones that are botched

 

Bidol83.gif

Truly a testament to hot they are that even being botched doesn't make them less beautiful. 

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I don't think anybody consider them 4th gen, if so then: #Blackpink4thGenLeaders

 

Bidol83.gif

 

The way Dayeon is getting all the payola for no damn reason :toofunny2:

 

They kinda have this hot and botched look like Jungwoo from NCT 

Bidol83.gif

Never thought about it this way but you're exactly right. Hot yet botched.

 

32 minutes ago, Companion said:

Wow she looks really good with this style. I hope no one ever let her choose her own outfits again :clownny:

Umm yeah but she dresses herself better than her so called “stylists” though :rip:

34 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

TXT are so hot yet so strange looking at the same time. Yeonjun looks like a Duck, Kai looks inhuman and Taehyun is simultaneously hot as hell yet so weird looking. Honestly, WERK :gaycat2:

you are so right:toofunny2:

Bidol83.gif

11 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yeah probably, he's so beautiful and I don't understand how he isn't popular like the 4th gen it-boy and the Bebe Rexha stan

2395107b2ef18df1c7eccb2b316b96cc8223df15

Not Korean enough

 

Bidol83.gif

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Umm yeah but she dresses herself better than her so called “stylists” though :rip:

Really? Isnt the messy performance outfits like the fancy era stripped shirt her choice?

Kinda surprised to see Le Sserafim continue promoting in Japan right now since it already got #1 2 weeks ago.

 

5 minutes ago, Companion said:

Not Korean enough

 

Bidol83.gif

which is wild because idols are constantly getting surgery to look less korean

 

Bidol83.gif

just listened to shooting star for the first time

 

:WAP:

 

I'm obsessed 

15 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

tumblr_inline_ozbjtxJJCf1smw2ei_500.gif

 

Bang Chan and Lee Know aka Hyung line supremacy :beatfreak: We stan GROWN MEN singing about NSFW stuff unlike other boy groups pushing 25-30 and still trying to act like babies

tumblr_inline_ozbjtxJJCf1smw2ei_500.gif

 

It's weird how Bang Chan (25) and Lee Know (24) are older than some of the TWICE members :dies:

Edited by Pluto2022

36 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

TXT are so hot yet so strange looking at the same time. Yeonjun looks like a Duck, Kai looks inhuman and Taehyun is simultaneously hot as hell yet so weird looking. Honestly, WERK :gaycat2:

Soobin, Kai and Beomgyu are all stunning in a non botched way though. The only ones who looked botched are Yeonjun and Taehyun. They’re obviously not ugly but those two have some features that should have been left alone and not messed with. 

 

2 minutes ago, Companion said:

Really? Isnt the messy performance outfits like the fancy era stripped shirt her choice?

Usually those are all her stylists, she just has some input in terms of showing not too much skin. You can look at her off stage looks and airport looks if you want a sense of her own style. Of course it’s very simple and casual but she knows what she likes and suits her.

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

1 hour ago, Companion said:

Kepler worst Produce group confirmed. There is only 2 interesting members (Xiaoting and Hikaru) and rest of them feels bland and faceless. I blame their concept and company. I hope other girls will find a way to shine after Kepler is over.

Hikaru and Xiaoting are absolutely the most iconic and talented members of the group (Chaehyun has a lovely voice though). But it’s crazy their most popular member is one of the least talented idols I’ve ever seen. :lakitu:

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Bang Chan Lee Know aka Hyung line supremacy :beatfreak: We stan GROWN MEN singing about NSFW stuff

tumblr_inline_ozbjtxJJCf1smw2ei_500.gif

 

It's weird how Bang Chan (25) and Lee Know (24) are older than some of the TWICE members :dies:

Chan trained with most of TWICE for several years, I wonder if there's any juicy tea there other than being friends

 

Bidol83.gif

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

 

spacer.png

 

she looks so weird with this hair

 

the mismatched extensions

 

Bidol83.gif

 

17 minutes ago, ANTisocial said:

just listened to shooting star for the first time

 

:WAP:

 

I'm obsessed 

Welcome to the club...  Also watch the Left Right mv 

Just realised I’ve completely switched to streaming. Can’t even remember the last time I watched a kpop MV probably New Jeans OMG & before that SNSD forever1

 

 

Bidol83.gif

 

Kinda sad though since Kpop is such a visual focused genre

10 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Soobin, Kai and Beomgyu are all stunning in a non botched way though. The only ones who looked botched are Yeonjun and Taehyun. They’re obviously not ugly but those two have some features that should have been left alone and not messed with. 

 

Usually those are all her stylists, she just has some input in terms of showing not too much skin. You can look at her off stage looks and airport looks if you want a sense of her own style. Of course it’s very simple and casual but she knows what she likes and suits her.

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

Oh she looks good on those photos. I always thought she is the one sabotaging herself with her own ugly outfit choices but I am glad thats not the case lol. She deserves the best :heart2: Fire that stylist asap.

16 minutes ago, kzm said:

Hikaru and Xiaoting are absolutely the most iconic and talented members of the group (Chaehyun has a lovely voice though). But it’s crazy their most popular member is one of the least talented idols I’ve ever seen. :lakitu:

It is the payola girl or the Bahiyyih? :rip: 

 

  

5 minutes ago, BTS said:

Just realised I’ve completely switched to streaming. Can’t even remember the last time I watched a kpop MV probably New Jeans OMG & before that SNSD forever1

 

 

Bidol83.gif

 

Kinda sad though since Kpop is such a visual focused genre

Well yeah some kpop videos feels really unorginal even the quality is there. I dont want to see same hq colorful sets that has been done 1000 times before. But there is still really good videos and concepts that worth checking. New Jeans definitely doing something unique and interesting in terms of Kpop but I think Lesserafim, TripleS, XG and IVE still doing some interesting or at least entertaining MVs. I like to check kpop songs as a whole from album packaging design to choreographies so MVs still have huge impact for me.

Edited by Companion

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Chan trained with most of TWICE for several years, I wonder if there's any juicy tea there

 

Bidol83.gif

The only tea I know of is when during their trainee days, JYP was forcing the TWICE girlies on strict diets, so Chan snuck them tasty food without JYP knowing, and he would also take the blame if they got caught :dies: A literal angel I fear

 

Sana and Chan are also very close friends

 

 

Not a dating scandal between MAVE and SUPERKIND aka 2 ai idols :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Not a dating scandal between MAVE and SUPERKIND aka 2 ai idols :deadbanana4:

burn koreaboo and allkpop to the ground

 

Bidol83.gif

Not me thinking Dayeon from Kep1er's name being Dayola all this time until recently, where I learned that it's a mashup name for Dayeon + payola :rip:

Edited by Pluto2022

Jihyo and Jeongyeon main c*ntresses of Twice tbh

 

(vocal) talent AND presence, poor J-line could never

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.