Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

armys on twitter kept telling the world that jimin was the IT boy of korea so i’m expecting a SOLO sized smash

don’t quote me if it ever happens

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, katyberry said:

 

Eh, Even I knew they were going to announce it any second.

 

Besides, I think BTS members are releasing entire albums, no?

That type of work doesn't happen overnight, if someone suggests this was made to block some non-announced comeback :toofunny3:

15 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Metlife stadium and Sofi wow :jonnycat:

 

Globe Life is a stadium too, I saw Gaga there in august for the chromatica ball :jonny6:

 

smaller than the other two (Gaga did like 38k when she sold it out) but that’s almost twice as much as they did w two nights at that one on their last tour

6 minutes ago, BellKat said:

Eh, Even I knew they were going to announce it any second.

 

Besides, I think BTS members are releasing entire albums, no?

That type of work doesn't happen overnight, if someone suggests this was made to block some non-announced comeback :toofunny3:

The fact Jimin’s debut has been announced since January :penguin:
 

 

 

The fact twice is the 1st GG in history to held two stadiums in the US :wanda: While some fans beg for their favs to hold a world tour since 2015 :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

Globe Life is a stadium too, I saw Gaga there in august for the chromatica ball :jonny6:

 

smaller than the other two (Gaga did like 38k when she sold it out) but that’s almost twice as much as they did w two nights at that one on their last tour

So they got stadium dates in the coasts and middle, can't believe JYPE were smart for once :ducky:

it's still Feb 21 in my country so happy birthday to the biggest korean album of all time :heart:

we already knew last saturday that Jimin's announcement was slated for this week but still :jonny5: I wonder if it'll have 10 tracks like the other solos? he has been working on it for a long time, I can't wait 

44 minutes ago, Adama said:

Not even 1 hour passed and Hanbin, Yunjin and Jiwoong already surpassed 100k views (already 130k for Hanbin):jonnycat:. 

Jiwoong abs is trending in South Korea :jonny6:  We need shirtless concept 

19 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

The collapse :jonny5: 

 

Not the huge STADIUMS in the US :WAP:

I’ve experienced arena shows of TWICE, now I’ll be experiencing TWICE stadium shows :WAP: take my coins mothers 

 

also Australia :WAP: finally a world tour. Europe next?

 

so are some users still holding on to the “no digital hits anymore” argument? Y’all look like clowns while the girls are doing bigger things :dies:

Edited by Witnessed ET

18 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

The collapse :jonny5: 

 

Omg :WAP: I need the ASIAN DATES NOW!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Babymomo said:

And when they decimate ur faves what then????

 

 

Mam you forgot Heterophobic icon, Zhang Hao.

 

and who’s this Seunghwan guy. I can’t remember him at all. Replace him or that child Yujin with Zhang Hao, then I can see global domination

also congrats to Twice, it's a huge achievement :heart2: they looked so good in the teasers btw, truly a group of visuals

I'm not feeling the snippet so far but neither POP or TTT did it for me at first, I'm sure there'll be a bside I like at least 

 

 

8 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Jiwoong abs is trending in South Korea :jonny6:  We need shirtless concept 

korea is stanning :WAP:

They barely outsold the debut, not looking good for them or RBW 

 

 

19 minutes ago, xrosup said:

:flower:

 

 

Lee Know and Bang Chan have the best vocal tones I fear :WAP:

 

DLMLU is cute and they could’ve shoot an MV for it as well. Whatever songs Hyunjin is involved in is always a hit! He has such an ear worm or whatever it’s called and knows what people would eat up the most  :clap3:

 

A good album overall, but now let’s move on to the real deal, thank god! Cause this release was just botched and messy :penguin: 

36 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

@Mel.has psychic powers :hoetenks:

Lol, I told yall

would I lie?

Jimin may pay tribute to Oli London with this debut album, since Oli has been trying to steal his face for decades and Jimin is trying to show that he’s the only “Face” 

jnkcentrals-no-its-true-its-true.gif

TWICE mothers doing actual stadiums :WAP:

 

And people swore that they were over, truly the 2nd biggest gg in Kpop history :clap3:

 

The way JYP always makes sure that 1 act is touring :dies: Like when it comes to releasing music and touring JYP is always feeding their fans, which some companies can’t relate I fear :clap3:

Edited by Pluto2022

5 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

They barely outsold the debut, not looking good for them or RBW 

 

 

RBW is a mess. How are they having such terrible results in today's climate? It's a shame because these girls are very talented.

24 minutes ago, Narima said:

girls this is cute 

 

A Japanese song and Mashiro is barely seen?  OMG this group seriously :deadbanana4: Dayeola always got the best lines of course :smile: But Xiaoting is finally SINGING there :clap3:

 

Speaking of Japanese, Yuki from Purple Kiss would give Kazuha a run for her money if she's in Hybe too. She's like one of the prettiest 4th gen member i've seen, truly a living barbie doll :jonnycat:

 

 

 

29 minutes ago, Narima said:

girls this is cute 

 

help this song sounds so much like SCIENTIST :rip: 

it's not bad though, quite cute

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.