Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Odd said:

The way they kept showing Hui's reaction to Jay's lines. :bibliahh:

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

I mean Jaygsoo ATE him! The coaches reactions were very telling, and the fact that one of them is Exo vocal teacher lol. 

 


 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 hour ago, Hazy said:

New Jeans’ debut ep surpassing 1m sales which is record and ground breaking, yet the thread is silent :rip: 

 

it’s so transparent how majority of the people here hate them just because they are successful, came and stomped on their faves in every metric but you cannot hate them just like that because a) they have amazing music b) they are kids (which wouldn’t stop some of you but then see point a), so you choose to just ignore their achievements when in reality we would see PAGES of praises if it would be any other group :rip: truly the NewJennies 

Or maybe we just don’t care

Blackpink songs usually age like milk, but they really sound good in concerts and live performances. 

Twice tracklist looks cute I have a good feeling about this one

 

dionne3.gif

I used to have KTL intro as my alarm sound for some time...

big mistake, I've never been a big fan of this song but now I can't even finish it due to the trauma :rip:

7 hours ago, JoanneActII said:

 

 

They can stay SHELVED. :sistrens:

 

 

 

People aren’t really posting NewJeans stats here as much because it’s boring now, like we get it. Breaking records nothing new. Show us a flop maybe we’ll start posting again :giraffe:

28 minutes ago, Adama said:

Not you leaving out the best performer of this stage. Keita will join them too. 
 

But you’re right Teddy snapped with KTL intro! Even more When it’s a live version with a band. The horns :WAP:
 

 

PinkChella 19 truly is one of the best moments in kpop in recent times :WAP:

every single performance was IT

6 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I used to have KTL intro as my alarm sound for some time...

big mistake, I've never been a big fan of this song but now I can't even finish it due to the trauma :rip:

i'm not even lying when I say me too :ahh: 

the way I wake up the second it plays because its so ******* annoying and loud :ahh: 

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

PinkChella 19 truly is one of the best moments in kpop in recent times :WAP:

every single performance was IT

When I tell you I can’t wait for Coachella part 2. Like Pink venom and Shut down are going to be a MOMENT I can feel it :WAP:

 
They better call Gaga and perform Sour candy too

1 hour ago, Hazy said:

New Jeans’ debut ep surpassing 1m sales which is record and ground breaking, yet the thread is silent :rip: 

 

it’s so transparent how majority of the people here hate them just because they are successful, came and stomped on their faves in every metric but you cannot hate them just like that because a) they have amazing music b) they are kids (which wouldn’t stop some of you but then see point a), so you choose to just ignore their achievements when in reality we would see PAGES of praises if it would be any other group :rip: truly the NewJennies 

their stans do that already, you want us to reply with a clap emoji to every post? :rip:

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

When I tell you I can’t wait for Coachella part 2. Like Pink venom and Shut down are going to be a MOMENT I can feel it :WAP:

 
They better call Gaga and perform Sour candy too

I forgot HYLT, IC & LSG and other the album era tracks haven't been performed on coachella yet too :WAP:

they needa make pv the intro not hylt though

58 minutes ago, Adama said:

Well he’s a foreigner (and not Japanese or Chinese) so his chance are low…

 

G trainees really shined during this episode. Now we can see that Keita is obviously the Japanese trainee that mnet want. He deserved it, the way he performed KTL :jonnycat:!  I love the way he dance. 
 

Matthew and Zhang Hao ofc did great like always.
Haruto did well with his rap.

 

Also I can’t tell if Mnet like Gunwook or not? He might look arrogant but this guy can have an insane stage presence and he’s an excellent dancer. I need a dance/rap stage with him and Keita. 
 

Jiwoong keep being a visual, like every time he was on screen, I gasped. This man is a REAL visual. And ofc one of the oldest like him is close to the maknae Yunjin. Yujin lost a spot but I still think he’s in lock. 

 

Hanbin the center, he’s talented, but I’m not really into him yet. 

 

I mean the poor leader was crying in tears…

 

Exo are currently recording their album. They were in studio and even posted tik tok videos together! Yes even Kyungsoo posted a tik tok! The comeback is coming :jonnycat:

 

Finally ! I know he’s not going to top his debut, but I’m exited :duca:

 

You never know with mnet's past track record of editing contestants they don't want in the lineup :coffee2:

The Aespa album tracks teased sound really good so far 

 

 

Now they just need a title track that isnt about planting trees :penguin:

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

hes busy making pottery on YouTube these days

 

 dionne3.gif

Multifaceted king

 

https://youtu.be/16WoJNFrjs0

 

ive-jang-wonyoung-criticized-for-eating-

 

2 hours ago, Hazy said:

New Jeans’ debut ep surpassing 1m sales which is record and ground breaking, yet the thread is silent :rip: 

 

it’s so transparent how majority of the people here hate them just because they are successful, came and stomped on their faves in every metric but you cannot hate them just like that because a) they have amazing music b) they are kids (which wouldn’t stop some of you but then see point a), so you choose to just ignore their achievements when in reality we would see PAGES of praises if it would be any other group :rip: truly the NewJennies 

Girl…..they are spammed here 24/7 in this thread about how they are smashing and surpassing Blackpink to BTS :rip:

Hell someone even made a thread comparing them to BP :rip:

 

They are not hated per se here (except for SM sheeps). It is their bandwagon stans that are hated.

29 minutes ago, Butters said:

People aren’t really posting NewJeans stats here as much because it’s boring now, like we get it. Breaking records nothing new. Show us a flop maybe we’ll start posting again :giraffe:

Literally like that group has nothing else going for themselves other than being successful 

2 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

I hate that pizza gif so much 

 

dionne3.gif

same, its kinda gross tbh!

5 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

I hate that pizza gif so much 

 

dionne3.gif

It needs to be banned tbh

Newjeans hate will start once they underperform or another group overshadows them, just look at ive. Suddenly the biggest group of all time will be called a flop, y’all know how it is :deadbanana: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.